*He's Here*

"What are you doing here Benny?" Matt asked as Benny walked over to him. He was sober, and he looked at Gabby who hid behind Matt with Alexa and smiled. "Can't a guy just hang out in the hospital to catch all the action?!" "If you wanted to see more action, you should've became a doctor after your job as a fire fighter was taken away from you," Matt snapped. "Feisty huh?" Benny laughed as he punched the side of Matts face, making Matt lunge back at him and push him out of the ER, throwing punches. Benny easily ducked out of the way of Matts punches and threw in a quick couple lashes of his own, Gabby watching this all in horror. "Matt!" she screamed startling Alexa, making her cry.
Sylvie looked up at Kelly and smiled. "Where's my baby girl?" she asked him. Kelly smiled back at her and caressed her cheek. "I'll go get her," he replied walking out into the ER, not seeing either Gabby or Matt. He then looked outside to where the entrance to the ER was and he saw Gabby standing with Alexa in her arms screaming. Kelly ran outside and his eyes widened. Benny was now on top of Matt, holding his face down with one hand, punching him until Kelly walked up and using his foot, kicked his fathers face making him go flying into the grass. He then slowly helped Matt get up, Benny getting back up and rushed at them again. "Why won't you tell me who's baby that is?!" Benny yelled, looking at Kelly. "I already know she's yours. She has your eyes, and that blonde paramedic is the mother isn't she?" Benny spat looking at Gabby who was holding Alexa. Matt then got up in Benny's face.
"If you want to see her, you're gonna have to go through me first," Matt said, toughening up. Kelly looked at Matt like he was crazy. Here the guy was standing there with blood dripping down his face and he wasn't finished. Without hesitation, Benny took his fist and with all his might punched Matt right on his stomach area, Matt loosing his breath. "Casey!" Kelly yelled as he ran at his father, tackling him to the ground, Gabby calling 911. "Matt!" she cried racing to his side, holding up his head, still holding Alexa in her arm. Matt placed a hand on Gabby's arm and coughed.
"I'm fine. It's okay," he said slowly getting up, wiping blood that started to trickle from his nose. Gabby held Matts head close to her chest and cried. "You can't do stupid things like that baby," she sobbed. Matt carefully scooted closer to her, using his hands that were stained with Benny's blood. "Gabby look at me," he said making her look at his face and into his eyes. "I'm fine" Gabby shook her head and looked at Kelly who was sitting on top of his father, struggling to keep him on the ground. "No you're not... None of this is."