Chapter Seven *Love Is In The Air*

Gabby's eyes flew open and she looked around. Matt sat in a hospital chair, his face in his hands, his elbow on his lap. She looked to the other side, and she saw Sylvie and Kelly talking to each other by the window. "Sylvie?" Gabby asked making Sylvie turn around and smile at her. "Gabby hey," she said lowly, walking over to her, giving her a hug. "How are you feeling?" Kelly asked placing a hand on Gabby's leg. Gabby shrugged. "Dead," she joked, making them all laugh, waking up Matt.
"Gabby," Matt said standing up, walking over to her. He leaned down and gave her a big hug and then kissed her lips softly. Kelly saw this and he drew Sylvie closer, wrapping an arm around her. She looked up at Kelly and shook her head slowly and smiled. "What're you doing Kelly?" she asked, Kelly caressing her cheek. He smiled back at her. "What I should've done a long time ago," he said, drawing Sylvie closer, kissing her lips. Gabby saw this out the corner of her eye and she tapped Matt on his shoulder and pointed at them. Matt looked up and smiled at Kelly and Sylvie. He then nestled his nose against Gabby's cheek, kissing her forehead.
Kelly looked at Matt who sat back down and folded his hands, and he watched as Matt smiled big. Sylvie saw this and she wrapped her arms around Kelly's waist and buried her head into his chest and laughed. Gabby smiled and saw that her friend was finally happy. "I'm hungry," Gabby said. "We'll get you something," Sylvie said, walking hand in hand with Kelly out of the hospital room, leaving Matt and Gabby alone.
"They are going to make such wonderful parents. I'm so excited for Kelly, but I kind of lost in our bet," Matt said holding Gabby's hand. "What was the bet?" "We were seeing who would become a father first, and I said I would, but things had gotten bad between us," Gabby squeezed his hand and looked Matt in the eyes. "Babe you know I can't have a baby just yet" "I know, especially after this," he replied letting go of Gabby's hand sighing. "I'm sorry," she said,Matt shook his head. "Don't worry about it. Let's just focus on you getting better"