"Besides that I have to say that the students were quick-witted enough to place trackers on those villains which makes all of us at UA proud also you idiots better think before saying anything" Nezu continued.

"Everyone seems to forget that UA is a hero school, we prepare the students to face villains out there once they graduated so what's fucking wrong with them facing and experiencing real villains early on, if they get scared over something like this then they aren't meant to attend this school" Aizawa added while also not telling about the fact that Kentarou already sniffed out the villains hideout even without the trackers due to a certain Vampiress taking plenty of his blood which unbeknownst to everyone is still somewhat connected to him.

"Nezu I'm gonna launch it" Fenrir said as he went into battle mode.

"Inari start the evacuation" Nezu ordered as Inari promptly dissolved into nothingness while Fenrir ripped himself apart while All Might killed himself by punching his head off while Aizawa dissolved into the darkness.

This of course made everyone in the room and everyone watching panic as some of the strongest heroes just killed themselves while the villains watching were just either completely confused or rejoicing until a certain building started to become noisy.

"What's up bitches?!!" Fenrir emerged from the blood vial that Toga always carried around surprising everyone even Toga herself.

"What in the actual fuck?!" Shigaraki was caught off guard along with Kurogiri and the rest of the League.

Fenrir then used his ice to immobilize all of them then immediately cut the tendons on everyone's limbs except for Toga making them fall onto the ground. Kurogiri was encased in ice along with black fur completely covering him.

"Your fucking cheating!!! Also why isn't the bitch getting the same treatment?!!" Shigaraki whined as he desperately tried to move his hands and feet.

"Oh? Her? I have better plans for her, there ain't anyone going to complain on what I am going to do with a villain" Fenrir said sadistically which made everyone shiver in fear but Toga was frozen due to being outright scared which she had not felt for a very long time while Bakugou was questioning himself who the wolf bastard was.

Fenrir roughly carried Toga who became still as a statue due to the shock then went towards a separate room. Toga begun to cry as she curls up into a ball trying her hardest to protect herself.

"Himiko, it's me" Fenrir said as he shifted back to his real form making Toga shocked and at the same time relieved.

"All Might is here so I am busting you out and if this operation somehow goes south then you will have to stay with them but if this operation goes as expected then you and your friends will be pardoned especially if they outright admit it" Kentarou said and just as he finished he heard All Might.

"Pizza delivery!" All Might said behind the door.

"Okay who of you sick fucks ordered pizza?!!" Shigaraki complained still unable to move much but he was able to move like three or four centimeters from where he were by wriggling his body while Dabi was reminiscing the training he had when he was a kid if you could call those events training that is. All Might took that as an answer making the villains be flung around like ragdolls or at least they were supposed to be if they didn't have the ice protecting them.

"Are they on the same fucking team? cause if they aren't then I am thanking that wolf guy and going with him" Dabi shouted since if he wasn't protected by the ice his entire skeleton would have been broken due to the sheer force of All Might's punch.

"I swear to fucking Nezu that I am going to rip you apart sooner or later All Might!!" Fenrir shouted enraged and fully acting as if his fun was interrupted making All Might flinch. Kentarou walked out of the door as Fenrir with seemingly hastily worn clothes while Toga can be seen in the back only covered by a blanket with tears falling from her eyes with shaking legs which made Kamui Woods and Edgeshot shocked to the core while All Might's eyes were twitching at how the two were acting, he'd be a fool if he believed Kentarou doing those kind of things behind Ayako's back and to his big sister like best friend.