110. My World

Art by @thedrawingjay on Twitter

What have we doneCan't wait to see the trending page when the meet-up/face reveal happens

What have we done
Can't wait to see the trending page when the meet-up/face reveal happens

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"What do you mean you can destroy it?!" Tommy yells.

"Silence!" DreamXD clenches his fist tightly, the ground quaking. Everyone stops talking as an eerie silence falls over them. The wind blows through the land, echoing like a whisper. "This is my world, not yours."

"I created this Smp and let you all live here. I built this, block by block, and I can destroy it too, block by block. I worked hard to create this and all you did is destroy it! You waged wars! You all hate each other! You have destroyed my perfect Smp!"

"This wasn't your perfect Smp!" Quackity says. "You may have created it but we made it ours. We built on this land and we chose who we liked and hated."

DreamXD lets out a low, dangerous growl. Kristin and Phil watch from behind the trees. The leaves tickle their wings as Phil shifts closer to listen.

"Oh god," she whispers softly. DreamXD's mask begins to glow green. "They pushed his temper."

"Stupid mortals!" he bellows. "All of you are greedy! You only care about yourselves! Your Smp! Your world! Your friends! Well, maybe it's time to learn that not everything is about you!"