66. Prison Life

Art by @doodle_acbi on Twitter

Dream POV

They say time flies but I can't help but disagree. It's been a day, A DAY.

I mean, the only things here to keep me occupied is a clock, a chest of books and quills, a lectern, a cauldron for bathing, and a two glowstone lanterns.  

Why did I think this was a good idea to get myself locked up in here? I mean the books make me more powerful in here than them out there.

I sigh and tug at my dirty blonde hair. I'd been given prison clothes with the number 26215 on it.

My mask is gone and so are all my belongings.

All I have in knowledge, knowledge on revival.
And I intend to use it.

My thought process is interrupted by the lava falling. The lava drips from the ceiling and across the way, standing on the bridge, my enemy, Tommy.

Tommy reaches my cell and Sam drops the lava. He steps forward with a smile.

"Hey Dream! What are you up to?" he asks tauntingly.

"Nothing much, planning to write though."

"Well everyone hates you, how does that make you feel? Look, you thought you had all of the power, now I do," Tommy grabs the clock from the wall.

No, I need that. I'll go insane without knowing how much time has passed.

"Look Tommy, I'm sorry. For everything I've done to you. I'm sorry for hurting you, hurting your friends, and destroying what you loved."

"Hmmmm," Tommy frowns. He places the clock back. "I don't believe you."

"Well even if you don't, I'm glad you came to visit me," I smile. Genuinely, it's nice to have someone to talk to.

"Yeah, yeah," Tommy rolls his eyes but smiles. "I'll come back to see you in 3 days. By then, I want you to write 5 novels, each 10 pages long alright?"

"Just go," is all I say.

The lava begins to fall again and Tommy steps onto the bridge as Sam pulls him back to the other side and lets the lava enclose my cell once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month now and the only people that have actually come to visit me are Bad and Sapnap. I played the sad, depressed, and upset card and Bad totally believed it. He wanted to help give me things to make my life better.

What can I say? He's my friend and all but maybe I could make him feel bad for me so they'd let me go sooner. If not, I'll have to break out. Not yet though, when the time is right. Just when they think they've won.

Sapnap, I didn't want to talk to. I used the book to communicate with him and gave him short, boring answers. But, he did tell me that he'd be the one to kill me if I ever broke out.

Like that was ever going to happen.

My other frequent visitor is Ranboo, although, not in his normal state but I don't want to get into that right now. Let's just say, he's been feeding me information on what's happening on the Smp. Mostly on Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time's past, I'm not sure how much though. I've been burning my clock and asking Sam for a new one, just to annoy him.

If I keep these kinds of things up, Sam will reach his breaking point.

Just something entertaining to do here.