34. Threats and Decisions

Art by @sennhah on Twitter

Dream POV

"Dream," Tubbo stands in front of me after the courthouse meeting. "We have decided to strip Tommy of his Vice President power as punishment."

He's hoping that is enough? No. Tommy will be punished for what he's done, over and over again, not learning from his mistakes.

"Sorry Tubbo, but that's not enough. I'll give you time to think this over, 3 days."

"3?" Tubbo's eyes widen.

"Yes, three." I turn away and leave the president and his pitiful cabinet. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dream," Y/N pauses and glances at me.

"What?" I stretch myself out more on the couch and trace the eyeholes and mouth of my mask.

"Techno tried to kill George again. George asked for leather from Techno's cow farm and he got attacked."

"This is exactly why George can't be king of the Dream Smp! I told him that it would be dangerous!" I pull at my hair.

"Hey, hey, Techno's an anarchist, of course, he went after George. I'll talk to him okay?" Y/N puts her hands on my shoulders and massages them gently.

"Forget it, I'm going out," I strap my mask on and grab my sword.

"Dream stop! We can resolve this without threats!" Y/N yells after me.

I ignore her and storm out. As the door slams, I hear the sound of an arrow hitting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit inside the Holy Land Church. Tubbo and his Cabinet are supposed to meet with me today to discuss Tommy's punishment.

A few minutes later, they all come inside and sit down. Ranboo, the new guy, acts as a timekeeper for our meeting.

"Tubbo," I glance at the President. He doesn't radiate power or authority like a true leader. He leans closer to his Cabinet for support. "Have you made a decision?"

"Yes," he glances at Quackity who nods. "We understand that stripping Tommy of his power isn't enough, but we think that punishing him too harshly will cause him to retaliate."

"Well, something needs to be done so he learns his lesson that griefing and robbing are not allowed." I frown. " I suggest exiling him."

"What?!" Tubbo says.

"He needs to be punished." I frown.

"But that's too harsh!" Tubbo argues. "We can put him on probation, have him be monitored, and report all his activities to Fundy."

"For how long?" I ask. "A month."

"A month!" Fundy exclaims.

"2 weeks," Tubbo says.

"3 weeks."

"2 weeks."

He's not giving in unless I put a little bit of pressure on him.

"3 weeks or I build the walls higher." I threaten.

Tubbo glances at Fundy and Quackity. They both nod.

"3 weeks." Tubbo agrees. "Tommy must report all his actions to Fundy and will be monitored. Is that good?"

"Yes," I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all travel back to the walls where Tommy and Ranboo stand.