89. Happy Birthday Dream

Smut chapter is the next one but there's a bit of Dream simping for you in this so 🤷‍♀️

3rd Person Omniscient POV

It'd been a few weeks since Dream and Y/N made up. She'd been staying in the prison with him but occasionally sneaking out to get supplies from their old base. Of course, under the cover of darkness.

It was Dream's birthday in a few days and the last birthdays hadn't been, the best for him.

This time, she was determined to give him something he deserved.

Y/N hesitates as she pauses in front of the door, her fist raised to knock.

What if he's mad at me for not telling him sooner?

Pushing her worries down, she knocks, once, twice.

The door swings open hesitantly before opening all the way to reveal a familiar face.

"Y/N!" Techno grabs her by the waist and yanks her through the threshold, slamming the door behind them. His hand runs across her face and down her body, scanning for any injuries. "You're okay!"

"Of course I am," she giggles lightly but returns the hug.

"I was so worried about you," his body shakes slightly. "I went back to your house the next day after we spoke and the window was broken with a note saying that you left on an adventure. I was wondering why you didn't tell me but I found a shred of green fabric which I knew was Dream's.  I was worried he'd taken you."

"Well," Y/N fiddles with the strings of her, sorry, Dream's hoodie. "There's something I want to tell you. But we should sit." She gestures to the comfy looking couch.

Techno nods and pulls her down with him, grinning as she leans against his shoulder.

Time Skip

"Wow, so Dream never got the letter?" Techno furrows his brows in confusion. "That's why he was so angry."

"Exactly, but it's all okay now. Dream and I are together again and he doesn't hate me."

"He still hurt you though," Techno clenches his fist. "I told him not to."

"Techno," Y/N grips his hand tightly. "It's fine okay? I just, didn't have time to tell you for a while since Dream insisted we stay in the prison for safety."

"It's fine," Techno sighs but smiles again. "I'm just glad you're okay."

Y/N smiles. "It's Dream's birthday in a few days and I want to do something special, got any ideas?"

Techno thinks for a minute and smiles. "Give him something that you never gave me."

"What?"

Techno grins and leans to whisper in her ear.

"NO!" She slaps his hand and shoves him away. "Absolutely not!"

"Come on," he bumps into her side playfully. "You know he'd want it."

"Ugh, you are the worst." Y/N gets up from the couch.

"Love you too!" Techno calls as she throws open the door and runs into the freezing air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N stops at their old base in the forest to pick up a few supplies. Milk, eggs, flour, sugar, green, black, and white food coloring. 

She also stops by her and his closet to pick up some clothing. While stuffing hoodies and pants into her ender chest she finds a green cropped hoodie, a short white skirt, and knee high black boots.