I know who you pretend I am:

Start from the beginning

Daisho told 'Kuroo' just how good he was doing and how much pleasure he was feeling.

Daisho wrapped his arms completely around (M/N)'s neck, pulling himself closer as their chest touched together. (M/N) lowered himself, his knees on the bed. Daisho was practically sitting on the males lap, his legs around (M/N)'s waist as he panted into the crook of (M/N)'s neck. He decided to leave kisses and marks on the skin to distract himself.

But he couldn't contain the burning knot in his stomach.

"Kuroo... I'm about to-" He couldn't finish his sentence as the knot tightened when (M/N)'s fingers picked the pace up.

He released on their chests, he relaxed slightly as sweat trailed down his face, but he knew they weren't done. (M/N) kept one hand holding onto Daisho's back, keeping him on his lap. The other hand unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He didn't fully take off his pants, just enough to bring his dick out.

His free hand went back to Daisho's nightstand, getting a condom that was next to the lube.

He made eye contact with Daisho -who was resting his head on the male's shoulder- as he bit the edge of the condom pack, ripping it open with his teeth.

Daisho's eyes widened, and a blush coated his face. Sure, (M/N) did that every time because he found it faster, but each time, he would see Kuroo, not the male he was actually having sex with. So seeing (M/N) instead of Kuroo... this was somewhat new to him, and it made his heart rate increase.

(M/N) maneuvered Daisho a bit, giving him a slight glimpse of his dick. He wanted to properly put the condom on, the rubber felt weird against his skin, but he got used to it as he rubbed himself a bit. Making sure he was hard enough to enter Daisho.

He lined up against Daisho's hole, his tip rubbing the outside. Teasing the male, and he wanted nothing more than the pleasure that would be provided.

"Ready?" (M/N) asked.

Daisho nodded, "Yes."

(M/N) groaned at the scratches that were definitely going to be imprinted on his skin for awhile. He thought he prepped Daisho enough, but the way he was digging his nails into the male's skin proved he was still feeling the pain.

"Oh~ (M- Kuroo." Daisho groaned out, moaning when he felt (M/N) shift inside him for a more comfortable position. But he cursed himself that he almost said (M/N)'s name. He shouldn't even be thinking about saying his name. Daisho took a deep breath, there was no going back, he would just have to try his hardest in order to not slip up. "You can move." He finally said, "I'm adjusted."

(M/N) bucked his hips. Straightening his posture as he had a grip on Daisho's back. He rocked his hips up and down, the movements slow and deep. Daisho could feel him moving inside of him.

He rolled his head back, moaning out Kuroo's name, but for the first time, it didn't feel right to say his name.

Daisho ignored it, instead he focused on the pleasure. He bounced up and down, matching the rhythm of (M/N)'s pleasurable thrusts. Daisho's fingers curled into (M/N)'s sweaty, damp hair. He was somewhat pulling his hair.

(M/N) moved in faster motions, they both were still moaning a different person's name.

Both were sweating from the movement and the heat they were creating in the room. The sound of a bed squeaking, their skin coming into contact and their moans syncing in the air as it was heavenly music.

Daisho's legs were wobbly, he felt them shake as he knew he was close again. By (M/N)'s sloppy thrust, he could feel that he was close as well.

They cummed at the same time, (M/N) moaned Kenma's name, Daisho moaned Kuroo's name. Daisho on their bodies, (M/N) inside the condom. He did a few more harsh, sloppy thrusts, riding out his high. 

(M/N) finally pulled out, carefully taking off the condom and tying it. He got up and threw it away, picking up Diasho as they showered.

He cleaned them up, then when he helped the sore male get dressed he sat him down as he changed the sheets. Then putting him on the bed.

He changed into the clothes he wore over, getting ready to leave, but Daisho didn't know what came over him when he grabbed (M/N)'s wrist. (M/N) didn't know either. Both were surprised.

"It's late." Daisho quickly said. (M/N) cocked a brow, it was always late at night when he came over to fuck Daisho and leave. "There might be a storm coming, I checked the weather. It isn't safe for you to walk alone, stay for the night."

(M/N) was now confused, that never bothered them before. They never really cared for the weather. They really only ever cared to release the hurt they felt seeing the two Nekoma players being in love.

Daisho still hadn't let go of (M/N)'s wrist, the taller male looked at it and then back at Daisho. He paid no mind. He was feeling a bit more tired than usual.

"Alright." He shrugged, Daisho finally let his wrist go, and he crawled into bed.

They faced away from each other, falling asleep. The only warmth was the blanket over them.

bonus:

When Daisho woke up in the morning, (M/N) was gone. And he felt his heart break. He felt unbelievably amount of pain, worse than the pain he felt when he first saw Kuroo kiss Kenma.

He couldn't help it, he grabbed his phone, checking the battery. He was thankful there was about 30% on it, enough to call someone.

His best friend, Mika.

After a few rings, she answered, giving a groggy greeting as he just woke her up. But she grew wide awake when she heard him start to sniffle.

"Daisho, what's wrong?"

He took a deep breath, "I don't know why I thought I would wake up in his arms." He choke out, voice cracking. "It's not like we're in some love story."

"Don't tell me..."

"I didn't meant to." He cried, "I didn't expect to fall for him. I thought I would never get over Kuroo, but he... he just... I..." He couldn't form any more words as he continued to cry, wiping his tears.

"I'm coming over." With that, Mika hung up and quickly got ready and left her house.

Daisho didn't mean for this to happen. He didn't mean to fall in love with (M/N).

~part 2 anyone? one where i'll have it end in fluff and then add the alternate ending of it ending in angst? (so both of them).

~lmao just kidding i was going to do a part two anyways.