I found the meeting room door and forced myself to knock on it.

"Come in!" I heard from inside.

I carefully turned the knob with sweaty hands and saw light stream into the hallway as I opened the door.

"Hello Alyssa," Simon said. He got up out of his seat and walked over with me with an extended hand.

"Hello!" I said as politely as I could while shaking his hand. "It's so nice to finally meet you."

Niall pulled out a chair for me and helped me sit down.

"So, I brought you down here just so I could meet you. You can stick around if you want, but it isn't required," Simon said, returning to his seat.

"Whatever is best," I said, looking around at the boys. Harry gave me a little wave, and I realized that this was my first time seeing everybody since I left.

"So, Louis," Simon began. "When do you plan on revealing your breakup with Eleanor?"

Louis and Eleanor broke up?

"I'm not in any rush," he said, relaxing into his chair.

I had no idea.

It didn't really make me feel that bad. I had only met Eleanor once, and although she was nice, she wasn't somebody that I saw myself becoming close with.

"You're just going to wait it out?" Simon asked for confirmation.

"I'm in no rush," Louis repeated. That was Louis.

Simon let out a breath and I noticed he shook his head slightly. He was fed up with Louis.

Simon scribbled something out on his clipboard.

"Niall," Simon said next, putting his glasses on to read what was written on the clipboard.

Niall sat up further in his chair.

"Do you have an approximate time when you and Alyssa are planning on revealing everything?"

I felt my face heat up and I gritted my teeth.

It was none of his business when we would make that choice. He did sign the documents after all.

Niall looked over at me.

"I think that we were thinking, maybe," he paused, still looking at me. He made his thinking face. He was waiting for me to give an answer.

"We want to wait until the baby is a little bigger, maybe three to five months or so," I said. Niall nodded in agreement.

Simon scribbled something else on his paper.

"It's your decision," Simon says. "You both have total freedom with this."

Yeah that's right because you signed the freaking papers.

"Now, to the hard stuff," Simon said. He took his glasses off and put them on the table. He leaned back in his chair.

I knew that this was going to be the part that Lou was talking about yesterday.

I looked at each of the boy's faces and tried to figure out which one looked the most guilty.

But they all just looked plain sad.

And they were all looking at Zayn.

My heart sunk.

"Zayn, are you sure that this is something that you want to do?" Simon asked, very seriously.

"I think it would be the right decision, yeah," Zayn said, stroking his chin. "I'll give it a little more time, but if anything else happens, I don't know if I can keep doing this."