This room looks like that clinic, downsized but nearly identical, yet eerie in a way I can't explain, there is no reason I should feel such a sensation, everything is normal, small, cozy.

I frown, scanning the empty room, my arms covered in goosebumps, the air strangely cold.

My body jolts as the door is gently and slowly pushed open, the creak of the metal freezing my heart.

"(Y/n) (l/n)?", an older looking lady peaks her head through the gap, looks perplexed at my surprise.

She enters with a smile, large round glasses covering less than half her face. She is calm, standing before me cheerfully, it's almost startling to see such a friendly face in this kind of place, and it leaves me on guard.

Despite having a mental patient unrestrained before her she is unfazed, I assume the doctor informed her about me, knowing him it's probably everything he has on file, no secrets allowed here it seems.

"Greetings (y/n), I am Heather, I will beyour physician today", she retrieves a clipboard from the counter, "I assume you are aware of what a physical is?"

I nod. It can't be any different from the examination I had prior, what can be so different?

"Perfect, that makes everything easier", she clicked her pen twice, "now strip down so we may begin."

...

.......

"...... what?", my mouth falls open, my eyes narrowing suspiciously at the woman before me.

"Now, now, it's nothing I haven't seen before, please do not be alarmed", she chuckles as I fold my arms over my chest, "just to your undergarments dear, no more is needed."

I suppose that's acceptable, but I still don't like it. It's not that I'm self conscious or anything, the opposite actually, I have to much respect for myself to feel ashamed or flaunt.

I say that, but It is unnerving to feel eyes lingering on me as I remove my white jumper, the fabric sliding off my shoulders down my waist and onto the floor, leaving me in nothing but my (f/c) underwear.

Heather looked my front over eagerly, jotting down numerous notes in profesional time.

"Alright, now I just need your pulse", she pauses as she reaches two fingers to my neck, "Oh, I nearly forgot."

She took a moment to debate, ignoring my curious stare, her gaze shifted from me to the bed I sit on then casually shakes her head with a small smile.

"Normally my patients would be strapped down for this, considering you are David's adopted child I will make an exception", she grins at me mischievously, "that is of course as long as you don't attack me."

I cock my brow at her as she dangles a key chain before me, giving me a wink and unlocking a solid wood drawer. She points a small silver device in my direction and with the push of a button the collar around my neck detached itself,hanging loosely over my collarbones.

I blink in surprise, subconsciously running my fingers across my now free skin, I had not realised how constraining these restraints are until it is removed.

"Sorry but don't get too excited, it will only be off for a moment."

She placed two digits over my carotid artery, shifting to watch the arms on her watch cercle, "No abnormalities, as healthy as a horse heart wise."

I snort at her, unlike the doctor this lady talking to me like a kid is more humorous then annoying.

Heather than reconnected the two end pieces of the collar manually, flashing me an apologetic look.