I am the Alpha - Part 30

Start from the beginning

“Dude I need that!!” I wine at him like a child.

“No, I think it’ll be funnier if we give it to Mitch… don’t ya think?” He keeps grinning as he hands it to Mitch who skulls it quickly.

“Remember no contact!” Sam orders, “That means you too Jack!”

“Why the fuck would I touch my own sister?” I growl at him causing him to take a step back.

“Wait till yours shots kick in, in a minute… she put a shitload in those things” He tells me. I curse at myself in my head. Why am I so fucking stupid? Sure getting so drunk I can’t remember is good but not when I’m not in control of myself…god I’m an idiot.

At that moment Erin comes dancing into the room holding another one of her massive shots which she is half way through drinking.

“Erin?” Jordan calls out to her

“Mhmmm” she replies in a singsong voice playing with her hair.

“How much of that have you had?” He growls playfully eyes twinkling with amusement

“A lot!!” She yells happily putting the glass to her lips to take another gulp but before the liquid even reaches her lips Sam has grabbed it out of her hand. “Hey!!” She wines angrily.

“Erin, you are not drinking any more.” Sam demands angrily.

“Please, Sam…. Just a little bit” She whispers seductively batting her eyes at him pleadingly. God she is hot… I did not just think that about my sister. What the fuck did she put in that shot?

Sam seems to be in some kind of trance as she continues to beg silently for her drink. “Erin… no” He tells he half heartedly.

“Please Sam” She whispers seductively stepping closer towards him. Sam’s face contorts as he looks at her hungrily holding the drink out towards her which she reaches out to grab. Before she gets a hold on it, it slips through her fingers causing her to growl quietly turning to find it in Matt’s hands.

As Erin walks towards Matt, Sam seems to suddenly snap out of his trance and he growls angrily looking at Erin. “What did she do to me?”

“Dude you looked like you were in a trance.” Jordan tells him.

“It was impossible to say no”

“Do you think that’s one of her powers?” I ask.

“No.” Matt cuts in before anyone can even start to speculate. Looking over at him he is smirking at an upset Erin with the drink no where to be seen. “It’s just because she’s acting like a girl and using it against a bunch of drunken wolves….while she’s drunk” He sighs smiling at Erin who is somehow no longer angry but hyper again.

“Jack, take a seat.” Sam grins at me pushing me towards the chair next to Chase.

Erin spins around a few times before sitting on my lap happily beaming up at me her green eyes glowing mischievously.

“Erin, it’s no contact!” Chase growls

“I know but we haven’t started yet!!” She tells him still staring up at me.

“Fine we’ll start it.”

“Music?!” Erin yells happily before jumping off my lap.

“What kind?” Sam echoes in the same sing song voice

“I dunno lap dance music” She tells him seriously causing an eruption of laughter from us all. Loud pulsing music somewhat like the music she danced to at school starts up from the stereo in the corner.