First Date -2

Author's PoV

Not that it was Jin's first time having feelings for some one. Neither  is this  the thing with Jungkook. Ofcourse he was engaged to Lisa for a long time and that never stopped him feeling things for people around him if he like someone. But.. If there will be a optimum level for intimate feeling in heart, Jin and Jungkook walked towards there hand in hand interwining their fingers experiencing it. Being beautiful is a thing which is so casual for both of them, but feeling breathe taking for each other whenever their eyes met is something new.

While lust is not leaving their eyes, Smile is not going anywhere from their lips. It felt so worthy for Jungkook waiting for so long to live this moment. If the moment they are having is the result of the hard time he has to reach this moment, then Jungkook could proudly say that his hardwork is well appreciated with wet plumpiness of Jin's lips devouring his lips. 'You kiss too much!', Jungkook mumbled once they shared nth kiss the morning. The day is still young and it's never gonna be over. 'Who asked you to have such kissable lips? Also I informed you during our first kiss that I need more Kisses', Jin spoke sitting on the bench resting his legs.

Jungkook sat next to him with peachy cheeks smiling looking down. 'Are you this shy always?', he kissed Jungkook cheeks again making Jungkook dumb again.'You.. you kissed just before!!', Jungkook complianed blushing. 'Should there be a time gap between kisses?', he kissed Jungkook's nose again making Jungkook whine and hit Jin's chest pouting.

'Why are you far?', Jin spoke pulling Jungkook by his waist making his legs rest in the lap. 'Dint I taught you how to sit when we are together?', Jin mumbled playing with Jungkook's fingers. 'We are in public... Jin! why are you so clingyy?', Jungkook couldnt believe that Jin will be this sweet to him. 'May be.. I want to seduce you to a point where you will be clingy', Jin spoke caressing Jungkook thighs.

Jungkook shyly looked down lifting his hips up moving into Jin's lap wrapping his hands around the broad shoulders of Jin. 'Is this much clinginess enough?', Jungkook smiled. 'You are my death Jeon Jungkook. Kill me... Kill me with your seducing moves', Jin spoke catching his baby's lips once again.

Jin's PoV:

By the end of the day, I felt like my Jungkook is back for me. He is too clingy. Ahh.. I missed him too much. We roam together around the Islands went for many rides and many shopping places. I insisted him to buy many things but he is adament not to buy anything as we have to carry around the whole way and he wants nothing in our hands so that we can hug and makeout with each other without any disturbance. The fact that he always loved me this much made me feel so aesthetic. For him, I am a wonder. He will often zone out watching me, I never thought someone could admire me as much as Jungkook. He is happy, I am happy, We are happy in each other's arms.

The happiness I am experiencing from being with him is incomparable. He dint stop any of my actions. That may be either me spanking him whenever we are not surrounded by any one or it might be me pulling him into my lap whever we go sit somewhere. He neither stopped me from pinching his nipples nor he stopped me from casually carrying him on my shoulders whenever he says he dont want to walk. As if he opened his every door for me. I could sense his love for me whenever I catch his lips in his way of wrapping his hands around my neck as if I am the only one in this world for him. I also could feel his love when ever I pull him to somewhere goofy and bushy and caress his always semi hard cock while sucking his nipples.

He had to untuck his shirt to cover his almost boner as the shirt is almost reaching his mid thighs. The blushy desire whenever I pull his hand on my member is feast to my eyes. It instantly makes him turn red. Even though there are times, I felt greedy to fuck him right there.. I controlled myself as we still need to experience chills of having a proper date. Before returning, we decided to rest for few hours and rented a ready made open air camping spot. 'Ahh.. my leggos are paininggg', he whined pouting his already swollen lips. Why he is too cute. I arranged bedding to watch the stars from our place and arrange the pain killing oils to massage our feet as we walked too much. 'Aigoo... Let me make you feel good', I spoke kissing his cheek scar. It's adorable. We laid on the bed him on my heart looking up trying to find patterns on the stars.