🌸In the Car🌸

They have already travelled in car but, this journey is most memorable for both.

'It's so fresh in this late hour. We cant be able to see the beauty of Seoul while traffic', Jin said enjoying the nature at that time.

Jungkook dint say anything from the moment he get on to the car. He is simply staring at Jin.. filling him in his eyes.. Stealing Kisses occasionally.. Squeezing the arm when Jin holds the gear rod. Squeezing the thigh whenever he wanted.

' There we are....', Jin stopped the car reaching Jungkook apartment. Jungkook indeed shocked how come they are this early to reach.

Jin closed his eyes shut and leaned on the steering while Jungkook is almost teared up.

'Jungkook!', Jin still kept his head on steering downwards for which Jungkook hmmed

Jin got up and looked at Jungkook with lustful eyes making the younger heart skip some beats.

'I am hard', Jin sounded so lustful.

Jungkook stunned for the statement.

'Can you help me', Jin asked slowly squeezing Jungkook hand trembling placing on his lower stomach letting Jungkook decide to proceed or not.

'Umm.. wont you be late?', Jungkook hesitated.

'I dont want to show you my begging side in our very first meet. Please don't make me do that. Because I gonna do that if you deny', Jin is more than Horny.

And the truth that Jin is horny for him made Jungkook proud.

'I dont want you to beg me either. I offerred my mouth and you ended up begging my hand', Jungkook turned facing Jin caressing the tummy smoothly tempting Jin.

'I still will say No to mouth. I know I cant stop if you do that', Jin said pushing his seat back getting ready. Jungkook smiled and pushed his seat also to the back matching level of Jin.

'I... I never did ... but correct me if I am not pleasuring you properly', Jungkook said in slow tone shifting on his seat to   quickly peck Jin's  lips.

He slowly moved his hand down over the thick jean Jin wore, but still could feel the heat down there.

'You weren't hard a while ago. How come suddenly??', Jungkook teased still caressing slowly over the clother member, feeling it the fullest.

'Boyy!! You are such a damn kiss stealer and look yourself confidently saying I was not hard a while ago. Don't you think I can sense where you are watching me there from the moment you stepped in??',Jin said trying to push himself into Jungkook.

Jin being impatient, unbuckled himself pulled his pants little down and kept Jungkook's arm over his member squeezing through Jungkook's hand.

The moment Jungkook felt the touch of that hard flesh, he couldn't play it cool anymore. He moved close to Jin Kissing his neck and lips roughly while his hand is buy in jerking off the elder. He used his other hand to caress the exposed inner thighs and balls making Jin roll his eyes out of pleassure.

'I still can use my mouth. Your car is so spacious',Jungkook said trying again not liking the thought of missing the chance to taste the elder.

'Don't tempt. I.... uhmmm I can't go if you... ahhh... if you start it... I can't stop just ngng with that', Jin panted as he is about to reach his climax.