🌸Master Chef Korea - Round - 2🌸

'So here is your Semi Final round', Krystal started again

'The theme of this round is... Mom', Krystal stated. Everyone looks confused. 'So, in this round, you have to prepare a dish which you inherited from your mom and you have to share the story behind that dish. Remember! Dish will have 50% marks and the story behind it will have 50%', Krystal said.

Namjoon and Jin started eyeing each other. 'What's wrong?' Jimin asked, But both remained silent. 'The thing is.. Taehyung doesn't have memories of his mom', Yoongi explained. 'And how the fuck you know everything', Hoseok asked making others laugh. 'Taehyung gonna come out Hobi! It's for sure', Jin said in sad tone. Hobi nodded understandingly. 'It's fine. We can try until the very end and will see alternatives', Hobi encouraged.

'Ouch', Jungkook screamed. He was trying to cut spring onions fast and he did cut his finger. Everyone outside stood up in shock. Since everyone thought Tae will be out, Jungkook is the only hope and cut in hand for cook is very big thing. 'Oppa', Lisa came with sincere worry in her tone. Jin clutched his fingers. Jungkook gave a death stare. Tae who is observing it opened his kit and took out band-aid.

He ran towards Jungkook as fast as he can and washed the other's hand and plastered it with band-aid. 'You gonna be alright. Make it fast', Tae tapped on Jungkook shoulder and went back to his place running after patting Jungkook's shoulder. A big droplet of tear formed in Jin's eye corner. 'That's what I love in my brother. He never need a mother. He himself is a mother', Jin stated proudly. 'And I said that Rabbit thousand times to stay safe with knifes. He should survive two more fucking rounds with wounded finger', Jin pouted looking Jungkook struggling while cooking.

'So, this is story time', Krystal was with contestants and judges while presenting food. 'Please explain your story of the dish and make us to taste it', one of the judge said. 'Let's start with Kim Jissoo',

'This is Kim chi Stew, whenever I am angry or being bratty, my mom made it for me so that I will listen to her. I know it's easy recipe, but I can't fake a heavy recipe as my memory with mom', with that Jissoo offered her food and judges tasted it.

'I have prepared 3 varieties of Pancakes which my mom made for me often Hobakjeon(Korean Zucchini Fritters), Gamjajeon(Crispy Potato Pancakes), Buchujeon(Korean Chive Pancake). I... I actually never liked pancakes but my mom said to me that if I eat all the jeons , I can be Mrs. Jeon since the love of my life is a Jeon', with that Lisa looked over Jungkook who is struggling with himself.

With that she offered her 3 varieties to the judges.

'This girl srsly.. Did she come for competition really?', Hoseok frustrated. 'No Hoseok! Indeed she is good. She is able to pull off 3 varierties in time. Even Jisso, she got toughest recepie in previous round and she made it to this round', Yoongi stated. 'They can be asset wherever they work', Jin said. Hoseok nodded in agreement.

'Hello Judges! today, for the theme of memory with mom, I really struggled a lot with the recipe to pick. Because, everything my mom made, there is a memory I share with her, and I finally chose Gungjung Tteokbokki, because it defines my relationship with my mom. It was when my father was in abroad for his business and I am too little to know the reason why we have no money in home. My mom used to cook two meals for us at night and rest of the meals she used to cook only for me since we have no money.

One day I found it and I broke the piggy bank and bought grocery which will be enough for a week and my mom taught me to make Gungjung Tteokbokki. since it's the first time I had it, whenever I eat it it reminds me of our olden days and some how that is the starting point I started showing interest in cooking since I liked the way she showed me how to cook. Also... its the last thing she made for me before she passed away', Jungkook said smiling forcefully not wanting to show his weak side and presented his dish. No one knows this story. There is a proud smile on everyone's lips as Jubgkook came upto hear. He felt sad knowing about his mother. But the mental image of cute little Jungkook cooking Tteokbokki with a bunny face and little hands sitting on Kitchen counter with flour all over his naked baby self made him smile alot.

But his smile soon faded as next is Taehyung.

'Umm.. Hello everyone! I .. I am doubting my ability to justify this round. Since.. I quite don't have memories with my mother', there is a deep silence. Hobi's heart is tearing seeing Taehyung helpless. 'But.. I don't want to claim myself as momless as I really have a handsome mom in the name of my big brother', Tae smiled. Jin had tears in his eyes.

'I have been with my brothers from past few years and the dish I am about to present is Bibimbap', Jin had a smile in his eyes. He knows what place does Bibimbap takes in their life. 'It's when my brother used to be very busy and dint came hone 2 days and our Cook is on emergency leave. On the top,I never seen Kitchen in my life before. My other hyung has a leg fracture and I am so afraid to leave home alone to buy something to eat from outside. We quite dont have knowledge or facility to order food on phone. And my big brother is unreachable in mobile. Me and my brother starved whole 2 days before my big brother came. We are almost in a state of being unconscious because of having No energy.

Since we are too hungry, I cried like a baby the moment he came home. He immediately started cooking while entertaining us with his songs and dance and feed both of us. He even taught us how to make it while hardly supressing his tears as I am crying out of hunger. After we ate and our tummy is full, then he ate even though he dint ate anything whole day. On that day he made me realised importance of cooking and encouraged me to start and learn cooking', Taehyung said with proud smile.

'You made him starve for 2 days continously', Hoseok asked in frustrating tone. 'Shut up.. Its 3 years ago', Jin said still smiling. 'Why do you even care?', Jin shot unintentionally.

A/N: Like it??

A/N: Like it??