🌸Jin💔Kook🌸

Once Jimin opened his eyes, the sight made him smile. His two naked boyfriends are devouring each other's lips while Namjoon kneeding the glossy ass of Yoongi. 'I too want Good morning Kiss', Jimin whined jumping on them kissing both of them. 'Aren't you jealous that we are making out without you?', Namjoon asked settling Jimin between them. Jimin turned towards Yoongi hugging him while smile. 'See hyung! our boyfriend is teasing me', Jimin said kissing Yoongi making everyone laugh.

Jimin never thought a poly relationship could be this cute. Fuck the society. He is happy with his two boyfriends and he never gonna leave them at all. 'Apologize to our Chick Joonie! You started teasing early morning', Yoongi squished the boy in his arms. 'I don't need apology.. I need something else', Jimin said smirking towards Namjoon. 'And that is?', Namjoon questioned seeing Cunning Jimin's face. 'I wanna top you', Jimin said jumping on to Namjoon after flipping him back. Yoongi couldn't stop laughing seeing their Naked game.

'No way Jimin! I am Topper top. I wont give my ass', Namjoon tried to push but Jimin's grip is too hard. 'Hyung! spread his legs.. This boy fucked me too hard yesterday', Jimin ordered Yoongi who still couldnt come out of the laughter. 'Yoongi Hyung! This chick is raping me help!', Namjoon cried dramatically which eventually turned to laughter and the three settled in each others arms laughing. 'I am sorry guys! I did too much drama yesterday', Jimin said once they did calm down.

'Nope baby! We need some clashes to understand each other better', Yoongi said nibbling the earlobe of the younger. 'By the way Why are you calling me Chick?', Jimin pouted. 'Because you look like one.. Rapist Chick', Namjoon attacked on the other earlobe.

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

'Good morning Hyung!', Jin dumbfounded seeing Jungkook with breakfast in hand at 7:30 in the morning with a wide grin in face. Jungkook sure is stubborn. 'I am sorry for yesterday. You were so tired and I am just thinking that you are as energetic as me. And... Accept my apology by having this delicious breakfast. Gues what?', Jungkook said coming inside. 'Your favourite Bulgogi', Jungkook said excitedly arranging it on the dining Area. Jin understood he can't just ignore Jungkook. He has to talk to him clearly. But.. What will he say? How could he say that he is already engaged?

'Jungkook! We need to talk!', Jin said. Jungkook smiled. He missed the elder voice. 'All my ears are yours and I know Namjoon hyung left yesterday night. So we have all the house', Jungkook responded with same energy walking towards Jin who sat on the sofa. Jungkook sat next to him cuddling the elder's arm leaning over the shoulder. 'Finally our wait is over. I am so happy Hyungie', Jungkook mumbled closing his eyes kissing the muscle of Jin. How can Jin hurt him? How can he reveal the truth.

*Ding Dong*

'Aish! who came this early', Jungkook pouted. 'I will check', Jin was about to get up. 'No hyung! you have me. Wait here. I will check', Jungkook said kissing the Muscle one more time standing up. Jin knows who came. He clearly knows it's the last moment Jungkook smiles. 'Jungkook!', Jin held his wrist standing up. 'Smile for me!', Jin has tears in his eyes.

'You miss my smile?', Jungkook smiled as wide as he could. Why not? His boyfriend asked for it. 'You can see me smiling for a life time Hyung! Let me check who is on the door first', Jungkook was about to move. Jin pulled him into hug as tight as he could. Jungkook finally was relaxed. Seeing the elder behaviour yesterday, Jungkook panicked. But seeing Jin normal made him relax.

'I will send who ever is on the door right away and we will continue.. Okay?', Jungkook said pulling out of hug after hearing Door bell multiple times. Jin let him go. He has to. He doesn't have any option. He never knew, he is opening door for the upcoming problems in his life. 'Lizz!', Jungkook dumbfounded seeing Lisa smirking on the other side of the door. 'This is not a place for us to talk. We will meet later. Go from here!', Jungkook said closing the door. 'Offo! Do you think I still will crawl till here for you', Lisa held the door stepping in. 'I came here for my Fiancee', Lisa said smirking.

Jungkook was afraid. He dont want his past to meet Jin and disturb him. Jin is already dealing alot. 'Our engagement has been broken Lizz! Don't create a scene here Please!', Jungkook pleaded. 'Shut up you Faggot!', Lisa voice sounded dangerous. Is it really the same Lisa who is his friend from Childhood? How could she use such big word to Jungkook. 'Do you still think I am imagining to have life with You? I came here for my new Fiancee.. SeokJin Oppa!', she said dramatically showing her engaged ring.

No way. She is lying. How come Jin? No No.. Shall Jungkook need to check if Jin has same ring? No need. Jin is his boyfriend.. ofcourse unofficially.. but still. Jungkook fought with himself to look into Jin's finger to found the matching engagement Ring. 'Now if your slutting is completed here.. get out.. I need personal time with my Fiancee', Lisa said sitting on the couch next to Jin who sat lifeless. Should he believe what Lisa said? What if Jin gets angry if he asks such baseless question to him. 'Lisa! Don't play around. Just get out!', Jungkook is loosing his patience. 'Oppa! Why is he still here?', Lisa said leaning on to Jin's shoulder where he was a while ago.

Jungkook had it enough. 'Hyung! please tell her to go. She is not listening me!', Jungkook said crossing his arms. Ofcourse he has to. She is disturning them. 'Oppa! Tell him we are engaged', Lisa said kissing Jin on the cheek. Jungkook always was a friend to Lisa but.. rightnow.. he want to kill the human who laid her filthy hand on his man. 'She is right!', Jin said looking down. Jungkook vision blurred. He felt he is in a nightmare which he want to come out of immediately. 'A man can't give what a Women can give Jungkook! That's why he chose me over you', Lisa said in same dramatic tone still leaning on to Jin.

A/N: Ahm

A/N: Ahm.. Ready for some tears???