🌸Honeymoon 🌸

A/N: Incase if you are unaware of the above people, they are Mew and Gulf, Thailand sensation famously known for their BoyLove series TharnType and TharnType2

A/N: Incase if you are unaware of the above people, they are Mew and Gulf, Thailand sensation famously known for their BoyLove series TharnType and TharnType2. They are the first Gay On Screen Couple I have seen and they are the reason I got interest in BoyLove. I have a very good collection of BoyLove series. Just incase if you are interested.  Trust me.. they are so good.

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

'Ahh Hoseok! It's a privilage to see you in Bangkok. Welcome man! Welcome!', Mew invited Hoseok and Tae in the Bangkok airport. Mew is a very good friend of Hoseok whom he met when he came Bangkok years ago. 'And Tae-ssi! Welcome Bangkok! Your husband is really good friend of me and my husband', He smiled making Tae feel the positivity in that person. 'Ohh! I forgot. Meet my husband Gulf', he introduced his husband who hugged Hoseok and Tae happily.

'I am so angry on you Hoseok! You dint even invited us for your marriage', Gulf pouted. Hoseok puzzled for a while before responding. 'I am sorry Gulf. It happend in a hurry. I really am sorry', Hoseok smiled. 'Dont worry honey.. even though we couldn't witness his marriage, our boy chose Bangkok for his honeymoon, let's see their love here', Mew said in amusement making Tae and Hoseok look eachother for the sudden word.

'Honeymoon.. I came with my husband Hoseok to honeymoon', Tae felt happy for the words even thought he know it's not true. 'Well.. What can be best place for honeymoon other than Bangkok', Hoseok wrapped his hand around Tae's waist pulling him near making Tae feel him. Tae smiled in shy.

'Awee.. he is too Shy ! Hoseok! Be gentle with him Okay??', Gulf said in ordering tone. 'Ofcourse my lord! I treat him like a flower. Now can we go?', Hoseok said kissing the younger on forehead. If it's a dream, Tae never want to wake up. To be as Hoseok's husband felt like life to him which he want to earn at any cost. He wanted the little act of Hoseok to be true and forever. Once Mew and Gulf walked to bring their car Hoseok removed his hand from the waist.

'I am sorry Tae! It's just ... you dint want to bring that topic so.. and I don't want to share it with them and If I don't behave like that they may doubt. Can we .. Can we please stay close infront of them', Hoseok asked carefully not letting his tongue slip the word Divorce as he knows Tae will be mood off. Tae came out of the dream and smiled accepting the reality. He nodded in little.. being greedy of getting the affection of the elder atleast until they stay there.

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

'Hey Tae! Can you come with me, I gonna prepare lunch for us, I dont know your favourites', Gulf invited Tae to his Kitchen once they got fresh. Once Tae is away Hoseok ran to Mew folding his hand behind hitting him on his back head. 'You shithead! Why did you say Honeymoon. You fucking know how my marriage happend', Hoseok shouted in whisper. Mew laughed trying to get away from the grip. 'Tell me you don't like him... I will stop my play', Mew sounded serious once Hoseok leave his hand.

'I had to cover to Tae saying that you did since you are unaware. But.. you Jerk.. you know it right?', Hoseok whined. 'Boy!! I don't believe in this crush and crap. He is married to you and you love him. What's so wrong in trying to prove your love Hoseok? Look.. He is not in a 2-sided relation. His brother said he has a crush and you stuck to that? If Ji-eun had a crush would you left her in her own?', Mew sounded serious. Hoseok is left with no choice.

'You couldn't get Jieun and when I have chance to make to go close to your husband whom you like.. I am not going to backoff. I know you came for Jin.. But.. if you have any leasure time.. I will make sure to pull you both under a cupboard to make love', Mew smirked making Hoseok smile. 'Do you think he can come out of his crush?', Hoseok asked as he want someone to tell him he will. 'Try Hoseok. Pull him into you', Mew responded.

'So.. can you tell me your love story?', Gulf asked Tae cockily. Well he too know all the things but, he decided to pull Tae from his zone. 'Umm.. ', the moment Tae started talking Hoseok and Mew came to Dining area. 'Mew! Tae is telling their love story. You wanna listen', Gulf winked making Hoseok heart skip a beat. Is there any love story to say. Tae became red looking at his husband who has no expression in his face.

'Umm.. Hyung will say', Tae smiled winking Hoseok who is dumbfounded. Well Tae found it cute. He want to listen whatever fake story Hoseok gonna tell and imagine it as their story.

'Time to tell him your love boy!', Mew whispered settling in the chair starting eating food. 'Hoseok! It's fine you can cut the adult part.. I just wanted to know how it happend', Gulf smirked making Tae Giggle. Ofcourse Tae thinks they have Adult part to cut. The Rain Dance is still Adult part and the Wet dream he got.. well Hoseok doesn't know.. it's still an adult part. Tae felt happy as he is able to collect good memories of them.

'Well! I went to Korea for Chef Bang.. as you guys know. At first.. I never liked Tae', Hoseok eyes are only on Tae who is next to him. He is sincere while explaining his side of story. 'But.. once I started mentoring him closely.. I am able to understand.. how cute and how sensible he is. I slowly became head over heals for this boy. And.. One day.. We danced in rain and ... I kinda understood my feelings for him are indeed real', Hoseok dint moved his eyes from Tae who occasionally looking at Hoseok stealing the glances. 'And...', Tae started talking making Hoseok shock.

He dint expect Tae to talk. Tae placed his arm on Hoseok's with a smile. 'I had a problem and the only solution is to get married right away. When I feel so helpless, He came to me.. as a ray of hope. He knelt infront of me proposing for marriage. At first I am quite upset as we married forcefully', Tae has a tear drop reminding the olden days.

'But he prove me wrong by showering his love without expecting anything. He has the purest soul in this world. I feel so lucky to announce him as my husband.. Mine.. Just mine. If I have a chance to go back tp past and chose my future self, I will again chose all the pain which can make me reach my Husband. I just want to belong to my husband', Tae spoke his heart out. Hoseok couldnt move from his place. He want whatever Tae said to be real. And it seemed quite real.

The words of Mew resonated in his ears. He dont want to give up. So, he took a chance. He pulled Tae into his arms and kissed his forehead hugging him. Tae smiled in the hug forgetting that its not their reality. Mew and Gulf are so happy that there is progress in the first trail itself. It simply means..  they both like each other but a little push is needed. Hoseok mentally noted to Kiss Tae often. Tae dint flinch for his kisses. And he is not a professional actor to hide natural feelings. It simply meant Tae has no issue in kissing him.. ofcourse on forehead.