🌸Heart Talk 🌸

'You know me before?', Hoseok turned off the movie. Tae smiled in pale.

' I do know you', Tae responded.

'And from the moment I know you.. I loved you', Tae thought to himself.

'Why did you never said that?', Hoseok couldn't believe that Tae knows him from years. ' We are not that close hyung. Today.. I just thought we are close enough to ask you this', Tae said keeping the popcorn tray aside clearing the space between them.

'Are we.. close enough for you tell me?', Tae asked.  After missing Hoseok from a week, Tae decided atleast he should make a move. Admitting that he knows Hoseok before felt the best way to start. So he did. 'Ofcourse Tae! But.. What exactly you wanna know. You already know I was about to get married and it got cancelled. What else you wanna know', Hoseok asked in low tone. Ofcourse there is no need to say it loud. Tae is in inches distance from him. He could even hear the breathe. Tae slowly placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

'I want to know everything', Tae smiled. 'I want to know every love story of you. If.. if you feel fine', Tae asked making Hoseok smile. 'So that you could tease me that I have those many failures', Hoseok asked raising his eyebrow cockily. 'Do you really think I will make fun of such things?', Tae is serious. 'Alright! I am kidding. But will you promise me onething?', Hoseok asked.

'You should listen and forget whatever  I say. We should never discuss about it', Hoseok stated. 'I promise', Tae said shifting close to Tae. Hoseok smoothly placed his hand on Tae's waist. Why not? Tae already laid his hand on him. Tae remained still enjoying the warmth of Hoseok's hand. 'So from where shall I start?', Hoseok asked dramatically. 'From the start. from  your first love', Tae responded. 'Wait... Are we gonna need tissues?', Tae asked cutely. 'I gonna need. But.. I will use your shirt', Hoseok said smiling. Hoseok took some breathes before starting his love stories to his husband.

'I will say it in short. Okay?', Hoseok started. 'I was 14 when I first liked some one', Hoseok stated. 'Wow! That's pretty young age?', Tae exclaimed. 'Hmm.. The moment I understood, I ran to him and confessed it', Hoseok smiled. 'And he said the same. You are pretty young Hoseok. Don't do this', Hoseok laughed and Tae too. 'So.. I waited 4 years to confess him again', slowly the smile fading in Tae's face. 'You.. you couldn't forget him in 4 years?', Tae is not feeling good.

'Nope! First love is quite... dangerous. Also I was so young to have multiple relationships. But as I am growing my feelings for him increased', Hoseok stated. 'I proposed him again',

'Is this the story about Yoongi hyung?', Tae couldn't stop asking it. Hoseok nodded without making eye contact with Tae. 'And he rejected you?', Tae asked again. Hoseok nodded again. 'So you left the country?', Tae asked. 'Nope.. Not that early. He requested me so much to stay friends as we started a duo Band called SOPE', Hoseok remembered those sweet days. 'He use to write and produce songs.. I use to compose choregraphy and we use to release mini albums in local sites which in that time recieved huge applause', Hoseok stated.

'I use to propose him so casually. As if we will be eating and I will suddenly say.. 'Hyung how long we eat this shit.. let's get married and cook our own food', and.. and he use to simply ignore because he dint want to hurt me. We are growing old and he found interest in Cooking more than music and he started attending Master Chef competitions. I was building my carreer in dance school. I proposed him multiple times over years with a thought that some day he will accept. But it never happend', Hoseok inhaled and exhaled.

'Tae! you wont judge me right?', Hoseok was afraid to disclose the next part. 'I will never hyung!' Tae already feel heavy hearted. How can some one reject his husband multiple times? 'Finally.. as my final step I.. I threatened him', Hoseok said in low tone. 'What?', is all Tae can respond. 'Umm.. I kinda blackmailed Yoongi that if he dint accept me I will suicide. He... thought it's my daily thing and simply said fuck off. But.. I was so serious then and .. I cut my slit', 'WHAT?', Tae panicked.

'Ummm .. I attempted to kill myself which made him guilty and .. he accepted me', all the pain Tae felt till now was nothing compared to this. It felt better to know that Hoseok was rejected than the truth that Hoseok got accepted by someone else.

'It was just two days we were in a relation.. He was so guilty to see me in hospital bed. But the way he supressed his tears whenever I go near him.. made me realise.. I am literally forcing him into me', Hoseok sighed.

'You know what Tae! The worst thing we can do to a person is forcing them to love us just because we love them', Hoseok's words went straight to Tae's heart. 'Love is the only thing that will not get produced if you force. Once I understood that, I apologized him and left Korea and came here to settle in Japan', Hoseok wiped his tears. 'For many years.. I coudlnt talk to him. But.. Jin hyung is there. He worked alot to make us friends again', Hoseok smiled. Tae relaxed.

'Is it boring?', Hoseok asked. It's first time someone asking Hoseok something, some one wanted to know Hoseok. It felt quite new to him. 'Not at all. Please start your story number -2 . By the way.. how many stories you have?', Tae asked. 'Three', Hoseok responded. 'Oh.. Please continue.'

'After I came Japan all I wanted is getting loved by some one. I am not so particular about who that person should be. I... I always starve for love. So when I found my collegue in Dance school attractive, I dint hesitate to ask him out', Hoseok started his 2nd story. 'His name?', Tae asked. 'Kai. He was very energetic person just like me. We enjoy music and dance together somuch which made it easy for us to get along. And he is the first guy I slept with.. even before we propose each other', Tae's body trembled for that piece of information.

A/N: Like it??

A/N: Like it??