🌸Master Chef Korea - Selections🌸

[Note: I realised that I completed 60 chapters of the book and still story is half completed. I must say I really love the story plot. I hope readers to be patient with me. And I promise once I complete the book.. I will publish daily 2 chapters so that reader has not to wait for update for a long time.. Also please understand next 4 chapters compraises just Master Chef competition]

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

'You are full of Ego. Don't say that you care for me. Even now, you are following me because you are afraid that you may fail because of me. You are with me from 3 months and you still doubt me. Don't say you care me', Jungkook wiped his tears.

Jin is shocked. While eating he had a conversation with Hobi and got to know that Tae is complaining as Hobi is not complimenting him. Jungkook is also hurt because of that. 'Are we too tough?', Jin thought to himself.

'Okay! What if I prove you are wrong?', Jin did shoot. 'You can't. Anyway I am out of that madness to get you appreciation. Competition is about to start. But in future make sure to compliment or atleast recongise other's hard work', Jungkook responded. Jin opened his mobile and started doing something seriously.

'Check your mail Jungkook', Jin said and Jungkook got a bulk of mails but... 'I am unable to open', Jungkook said trying to open. 'I kept password for those, I will share you password after competition. I wanted to send these to you on that day, but I doubt that you may accuse me saying I made it up after our this conversation So, save your tantrums till then', Jin said resuming driving and dropping off Jungkook in his home.

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

'Welcome to the prestigious Master chef Korea Competitions. Here I am, the MC of the day Krystal !' Krystal started commentary for the cooking competition.

'So We have 10 Contestants today and Let me introduce all, please introduce yourself', Hobi, Jin, Yoongi along with Jackson sat outside of competition hall watching the live display

'Hello Everyone! I am Soobin. Being a cook is my passion'

 Being a cook is my passion'