🌸Sobered Up🌸

Once they reached the bed room, hoseok made Tae lay on bed hovering him still kissing the other side of neck nibbling the soft nipples.  *HIC* Tae's hickups interrupted. They ignored and Hoseok continued kissing Tae's lips again. *HIC* Tae startled as he hicked up when they are kissing. Hoseok pecked the younger lips smiling. 'I will bring water', he said moving up. 'No! Make love to me. Don't go *HIC*', Hoseok smiled. 'I will come fast'.  Hoseok said walking into kitchen closing the Wine bottle from before and taking water bottle for them switching off all the lights as he dont know when he can come back again. His husband is horny upstairs.

Once he went the view shocked him. Tae is snoring bear hugging the blanket. All the electricity he have in his body went down understnading Tae passed out of being druunk. He took deep breathe drinking the water. *HIC* Tae is still hicking up. He went to Tae trying to wake him up and made him drink some water. Tae already passed out that he dont even was awake while drinking water. Once he drink water he pulled Hoseok into hug snoring again. Hoseok smiled remainding whatever happend and Kissed his husband's cheek one more time before sleeping.

  ●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆

  Tae's PoV:

  'Fuck', My head is hurting so bad. It's almost 11 in the morning. I found my husband sleeping peacefully. I kissed his cheek in little not to wake him up and went straight to my room as I feel stinking. Yesterday was really big. Me and Hoseokie hyung had a cute moment. If, Irene has not to come, I think we might have kissed. It bring smile to my face.
I checked my leg and with supporting pad and yesterday's medicine I feel I am not having any pain. I took bath and went to Kitchen to prepare a fast meel for me and started muching it opening my mobile. I checked My roomie's message yesterday night. Shittt.. My assignment submission date has been preponed a week before. Shit... I don't have any books with me since it's to be submitted next week. Aishshsh.. I thought I could spend sometime with my husband. I let out a sigh going to pack my bag.

  'Tae!', I think my husband was awake. It's such a cute feeling. Addressing him as my husband. 'Tae! How is your leg?', Hyung came down rubbing his eyes straight from the bed. 'I need to go to Dorm hyung. My submission date of Mid Term Assignments preponed. I have to go now to complete it for this monday', I explained. He dint look pleased.

'I had my meal Hyung. I was so hungry so I ate', I responded hurrily as  I should leave soon texting my driver who will reach soon. 'Can't you stay?', He asked. Ahh.. Don't ask like that. I can't go. I dint make any eye contact as I will feel bad to leave but assignment is important. 'I have to go hyung! Sorry', I mumbled leaving. But...

  Authro's PoV:

Hoseok found Tae hurrily packing as if he is escaping away from him. It Clenched his heart. Why is he leaving when he is the one to start? is all Hoseok could think. 'Can't you stay?', he asked hopefully wanting to discuss all the things. 'I have to go hyung! Sorry' without an eye contact making Hoseok tear up. He stood there as a statue unable to stop his husband to leave. But, Tae stopped once he saw the recliner where they had first kiss that night.

Remembering what happend Tae checked his lip to know if it's a dream and sudenly looking at Hoseok who looked emotionless. Tae walked fast towards out door. Hoseok now was clear that Tae knows what happend last night as he was checking his lip injury Hoseok made. 'Tae Listen !', He gathered all the courage before stopping his husband. Tae stopped but dint turn  back. ' I am really sorry... Last night..I dint mean to.. I know you like someone else. I am just out of my mind and I am as freaked out as you are. I dint ', 'I dont remember anything. I need to go', Tae controlled his sobs leaving without turning back leaving Teared up husband behind.

'I know. He likes someone and he is just drunken. I am such a fuckard to take advantage of drunken person', Hoseok cursed himself wiping his tears.