🌸Party Party Yeah🌸

A/N: 69th chapter.. without 69😐

'Look who is at our show', Zuny exclaimed seeing her old friend Hoseok. 'Hey Zuny.. Long time!', Hoseok smiled. Taehyung beside him looked so threatened. Ofcourse he was excited to hangout with Hoseok, but it's literally his first time to go for such event since Jin never took risk of taking Tae into public. 'And I am sure he is the lucky one married to you', she exclaimed seeing Taehyung.

'I am the lucky one Zuny. Don't eye on my husband', Hoseok said pulling Tae near him. 'Hello! I am Zuny! Me and J-Hope use to work together before. Nice to meet you', she introduced herself to Taehyung. 'Hello! I am Taehyung', Tae smiled. 'You guys look so lovely. Please be seated, the contest will begin in a while', Zuny said leaving. 'Tae! are you okay?', Hoseok asked caressing tae's cheek fondly seeing he is so lost. 'Umm.. Yeah.. I am good', Tae said feeling good for his husband's effection.  They both sat for a while when Zuny came again. 'J-Hope! The contest is about to start, You are going to partner up with Jessie. The contest was for an hour and then we have dinner party. You guys have to stay. J-Hope! Please come this way', Zuny said pointing to Jessie who is already in Judges seats. '

'Umm.. Tae! Will you be okay.. being alone here?', Hoseok asked worriedly. 'Hyung!  I will be fine. Don't worry. Please go ahead', Tae cheered his husband who went to the Judge seat smiling fondly to the co-judge. 'Umm.. Hey!', Some one sat next to Tae making him startle for the sudden voie. 'Oops! I am sorry. I .. I thought to talk to you', the man smiled. Tae smiled.

'May I know who you are? I mean, I am seeing you here newly', the man asked. 'Hello! I am Kim Taehyung. I .. I came with him', Tae pointed Hoseok over the Judges place. 'Hoseok?', the man asked. 'Umm.. Yeah.. I am his husband', a smooth blush ran on Tae's cheeks while introducing himself as Hoseok's husband. 'Woah! Hoseok got married?', that guy shocked. 'We got married recently. You are...', Tae asked hesitantly. 'I am Chanyol. And who am I... let your husband come back, he will say', Chanyol laughed. Eventhough Tae was feeling awkward, he dint bothered much as his husband in infront of his eyes.

Tae completely focussed on the contest all his eyes on his husband. The way Hoseok concentratedly noting the points, the way he gave his comments, the way he complimented and not to forget, the way he danced with all the participants at the end, Tae remembered the days where Hoseok used to be his cooking mentor. But this Hoseok is 100 times more shining. May be Music and dance are his passions.

Once the contest completed Hoseok along with Jessie reached Tae and found Chanyol next to him. 'Look Jessie! Thought to introduce you to my husband. And here we found the drunken Moneky', Hoseok hit on Chanyol's head getting a cute whine. 'Yah! You even got married and I am not at all aware', Chanyol pouted. Tae relaxed understanding he is friend of Hoseok.

'Sorry Chanyol! I decided not to invite Rag Pickers in my marriage', hoseok said in serious tone making everyone laugh. But he dint expect Tae to laugh so loud holding his stomach. Cute.. Hoseok thought. 'He said you guys got married few months ago.. Why are you still whipped?', Chanyol asked cockily looking into Hoseok's eyes. Hoseok smiled hardly turning his gaze from his now blushing husband. All the four seated together once the Party started. 'Well Tae! He is Chanyol. My very good friend in Japan', Hoseok introduced his friend finally.

'And she is Jessie! My senior in Dance Univ', he introduced her.  Tae bowed in little smiling. 'I don't know what is the relation between them by the way', Hoseok said dramatically getting a hit from Jessie. 'You are too mean to us. Taehyung! He is my husband', she said smiling. 'After breaking up like million times', Hoseok added cockily. Tae's cheeks pained again by laughing. 'Anyway.. we will forgive you for not inviting us to your marriage only if you let me to dance with him', Jessie said in ordering tone.  In fraction of seconds Hoseok hugged Tae covering his face dramatically. 'No way. I am actually thinking to get you blindfolds not to look at my husband. Dance is far away', Hoseok said kissing Tae's hair sniffing it.

Ofcourse it's not act for Hoseok. Tae thinks it is. But still he enjoyed it. After all, they can do all lovey dovey just in public. They ate together there while Chanyol and Jessie shared many stories of Hoseok making Tae smile and left to the dance floor since Tae asked for it. 'Tae ! there is no force. We can just sit back if you dont want to', Hoseok was considerate of Tae's feelings.

'I am okay Hyung! I still remember the dance you taught me', Tae smiled. Hoseok remembered that rainy day when they both  danced together. 'Teach me more moves next time. So that I will atleast look good next to you', Tae said keeping his hand on Hoseok's shoulder moving to the music. It took a while for them to overcome their hesitation adn look into eachother's eyes. Once their eyes locked, they started dancing slowly and romantically. Hoseok's grip on Tae's waist is firm than before.

Their hands interlocked as if there is no tomorrow. They are dancing happily enjoying each other's embrace until Hoseok lost his cool. He is hungry for the man in his arms. He keep on supressing the urge to kiss the younger but he couldn't. The music in backgroud isn't helping at all. Not even the people who started making out in the name of dance. There is not even a single couple who are not kissing on the dance floor. Not that Tae is not observing. But he dint want to react.

He is unaware what is runnig in Hoseok's mind. 'Okay! This gonna be the final track for tonight. Please enjoy', DJ said playing the erotic track.  The couples who are making out just for normal music not gonna stop when Erotic music is playing. Tae and Hoseok keep on danceing. 'You can k-kiss me if you want', Tae whispered in Hoseok's ear while dancing with utmost hesitation. 'why do you think I would like to?', Hoseok asked immediately not missing the beat. 'Umm.. That's what everyone is doing. I thought.. Umm.. you may feel odd', Tae explained. Hosoek was silent in deciding whether to do it or not.

The music was about to finish and the beat got faster so do the moves.  The are dancing and Dancing and once the final beat came, Hoseok grabbed Tae by neck kissing his Adam's apple making Tae gasp loudly squeeze his hand on Hosoek's Shoudler as tight as he could. they remained panting in the kiss for a while before finally aparted. 'You guys were quite hot', Jessie shouted from distance making both of them smile in shy.

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

'Hmm.. So have you decided anything?', Yoongi came again to Jungkook's flat to check on him. Jungkook looked little better than previous but still looked so wasted. 'I.. I actually prefer option given by Jimin hyung', Jungkook smiled. 'Ohh wow! What did Jimin suggest?, Yoongi asked curiously. 'Foursome', Jungkook winked getting a 'Shutup' from Jimin. 'Dont you love me hyung? When  Three guys can be in a bed. I too will be in some corner. Can't you just give me a piece of land on your bed?', Jungkook pouted historically and Yoongi is a laughing mess. 

'Come On! Tell me what you decided?', Yoongi asked once the laughter died. Jungkook handed one of the flier from the file Yoongi handed him last week. ' I gone through everything Hyung. And .. What you said is  right. If we have nothing to do, aim bigger', Jungkook smiled. Yoongi shocked seeing what Jungkook picked. 'What was that Hyung?', Jimin tryied peeping into that.

'International Master Chef Contest',

Jungkook said with confidence in voice. 'Oh God! That's too big', Jimin exclaimed. 'Only Master Chefs representing the countries are allowed Hyung', Jungkook explained. 'I am proud of you Gguk!', Yoongi hugged Jungkook. 'You know .. dont try to win it. Just go there and learn as much as you can. You will hurt when you Expect something. Zero Expectations, Zero hurt', Yoongi said in deep voice. Jungkook nodded in agreement.

'Go and apply Gguk! Last date is soon. Let me know if you need any help', he promised.

A/N: Like it?

A/N: Like it?