🌸Hopeful morning🌸

The morning is not just like another morning to Tae. Well..  it can't be called as morning since it's 11.30 AM. Tae opened his eyes slowly and his lips instantly curved up remembering what happened the previous night. He felt like his life changed. Being wake up naked make him blush. He pecked his husband a little observing peacefully sleeping Hoseok.

His eyes traced down on the exposed naked body. He couldnt stare at his husband yesterday since Hoseok is working too much to fuck him. So Tae took his time to scan his husband Naked body. He sure has very skinny body. Ofcourse he dont have abs but Hoseok is handsome in his own way. Once he reached the belly button, the duvet stopped him from his actions.

How dare it? So he removed the duvet to see his naked husband. Tae blushed seeing Hoseok's soft yet mouth watering dick. He slowly started pecking Hoseok's eyes tracing his lips down upto his nipples while observing how the soft dick slowly getting hard reaching semi Hard. He startled when Hoseok suddenly flipped him and hovering on him and immediately pressed his lips before speaking.

'Good morning My Love!', Hoseok smiled pecking again. 'Good morning Hubby!', Tae smiled. 'Some one was sucking me when I was sleeping', Hoseok settled himself next to Tae pulling him by waist to cuddled. Tae blushed unable to form sentences again. 'You want to continue Baby?', Hoseok asked and Tae No nodded immediately making Hosoek pout. 'Why.. You dont like it?', Hoseok  mumbled.

'Absolutely No.. Umm I dint mean to say I dont want it..  But I also dont meant I want it right now. I am actually..', Hoseok pecked Tae seeing him shuttering words. 'Easy Honey!', Hosoek smiled. Tae breathed in and out before responding. 'I.. Can I kiss you in the way you did yesterday?', Tae asked with bubbly eyes. 'On one condition', Hoseok whispered.

'You should never ever ask my permission to do anything with me. I am yours my Love!', Hoseok 's words made Tae feel cloud nine. 'It's not like that.. I.. I actually unaware your likes and dislikes in intimate way. So...',

'Hmm...I Understood. But as for me, I dont think so I can dislike something you do to me', Hoseok spoke.

Tae locked their eyes for a while trying to fuel himself with confidence to actually do what he is  dreaming for. 'I am not sure.. If I am good...', 'Go on Honey.. I am sure I will like whatever you do', Hosoek assured.

Tae's actions made Hoseok blessful. Tae slowly started scanning and kissing every inch of him. Not casually or as if its just a task. He is kissing with so much feel. Hoseok has been with many but no one ever cherished Hoseok in this way. Ofcourse his prev partners did blew him but, these kind of things no one did.

Tae left no part unnoticed and uncherished.  He took his time marking every inch of Hoseok by licking, sucking and kissing. He slowly flipped hoseok back to shower his pepper kisses across the spine. All Hoseok could do is moan and smile. Tae dint even left Hoseok's ass unkissed which even felt weird Hoseok could feel Tae's love in it. Well, he intentionally left the dick with just a kiss on the tip and Hoseok dint complain since he doubt that Tae might not be ready for it after what his step dad forced him to do.

'Do you want me to suck it?', Tae asked nervously caressing Hoseok's dick as he thought that Hoseok might need it. 'Aren't you hungry baby? I am sure we wont stop if you start it. It's upto you', Hoseok responded carefully not making Tae think he is pitying him. Tae smiled hugging him.

'I know what you think', he whispered. 'And.. I want to assure you that it wont bother me. I am nervous but it has nothing to do with my past', he nuzzled himself in Hoseok's chest. 'I am glad you said that. But we should save something new for later, dont we?', Hoseok tickled teasingly making Tae chuckle and whine.

'Baby!! Do you like it?', Hoseok asked spooning Tae, still feeling lazy to wear clothes. Tae nodded in little. 'Speak out princess',  Hoseok kissed Tae's nape. 'Ahh.. You tease alot. Dont you?', Tae turned towards Hoseok tangling their legs. 'Do you like it?', Hoseok asked again. 'Why will I let you do if I dont like it?', Tae said blushing. 'Do you like it?', Tae asked. 'You are the most beautiful thing happend to me princess. I love it. Last night is a Bliss. And your hole is really tight', Hoseok spit making Tae cover his face with Duvet. 'Go away!! You are dirty!', Tae mumble making Hoseok chuckle to see the cutest baby.