🌸The Mock Test🌸

After few days

'Okay!! Today we are having mock mega competition. Every one has to do 4 dishes. A Soup, a Starter, one main course and a  desert. Here are 4 containers with list of dishes folded in paper.  You have to pick a slip from each container and start doing it.

Every dish is provided with a recipie and feel free to use your own recepie. But the main competition is....there is a time limit. 1 hr is your time. And completing 2 dishes is qualifying but doing 4 dishes is excellence.

I suggest you guys to atleast complete one or two. All the listed dishes takes more cooking time. So keep it in mind.

This test is to check on how fast and how time managed you are. And as of the order,Jimin goes first followed by Namjoon and then Jungkook and will finish it off by Tae.

Are you guys ready?', Yoongi comleted his introductory speech.

'But why not you give us 4 kitchens and do it as competition..It will complete in hour', Jungkook stated.

'The idea behind it is.. we want you guys to see each other's style of cooking and learn tricks from your fellow contestants. And.. its not a competition. Its a performance test. We 3 want to point everything by observing it completely and will share feedback individually tomorrow.', Jin responded getting a nod from the rest.

The competition started in main kitchen which has glass walls and all the rest of them are on opposite side with notepads to note the points of feedback.

Jimin started by taking receipts and unlike every day Jimin sounded dedicated. He started with main course. His little hands are doing work fastly and within 40 mins Jimin completed his maincourse. Then he moved to desert and it took 15 mins to finish of his desert which officially qualifies him.He took 5 minutes to heat the started and garnishing and serving.

At the end of the hour Jimin got an applause from the team. Whole team went in kitchen to taste Jimin's dishes which are perfectly cooked and tasty.

'I am proud of you Jiminie!',with that Yoongi hugged Jimin. There is a Jimin shining in the hug and a Namjoon who is burning .

-

'Oohhhh myyyy gooodddd!', this is the scream from SeokJin for Namjoon since he dint broke anything and he looked soo organised and he even completed starter and main course. It's indeed a victory for Yoongi to make Namjoon that organised.

'Yahh I am so fucking proud of you. You are not just a good cook but also, you gonna be in master chef selections', Yoongi is too proud.

'I should say it yoongi-ah! Training my brother is most successful thing you ever it. I should give you extra 1% hike next year', Jin said hugging Namjoon in teasin tone.

'Aww! You stop it hyung. You never even trusted me. Now you are being honey before my Yoongi hyung?', Namjoon pouted making Yoongi cooe for the gaint tall baby.

'My hyung... hmm ', Yoongi thought.

'Alright! Its time for Jungkook, Our champ', Jin patted on Jungkook who is already in deep thought process of his dishes.

Jungkook took 30 mins to compete his main dish and soon he shifted to starter. It took good 20 mins to complete the starter and Jungkook is literally jumping here and there to finish off the desert in 10 mins and finally.. jungkook competed delicious 3 dishes all served and granished in 1 hour.

Jin is more than happy. He ran to kitchen to hug Jungkook, but Jungkook slid it with just a handshake. Everyone tasted and appreciated for heavenly taste.
While rest of them are busy intasting Jungkook's dishes Hobi found tensed Tae.