🌸Their time🌸

Jungkook could sense Jin's breathe getting closer. The feel of the soft plumpy flesh over his forehead is nothing less than Euphoria. He couldnt control himself from opening his eyes to see calm Jin. 'Chef Jin!', Jungkook said slowly leaning up. Jin is smiling seeing flushed Jungkook.

'Finally you made me run for you cancelling my meetings?', Jin said pouting making Jungkook flatter. Is it really the same Jin?

'I am .. I am sorry Chef Jin!', is all Jungkook could say. 'I am happy I could see you', Jin said holding Jungkook's arm. If Jungkook dint forget to breathe for forehead kiss.. he did it now. Its like a dream. His crush ia sitting next to him talking with smile face.

'How are you Jungkook?', Jin asked with heart eyes. Jungkook smiled meaning he is good. He is lost of words. 'Chef Jin!', Jungkook dint wanna let go the chance to talk to the elder. Jin nodded still holding Jungkook hand.

'I.. I read your mails', Jungkook said with smile. 'Sorry for blaming you that you never appreciate my hard work, Jungkook said bowing a little. 'I dint sent you those to hear your apology Jungkook. I mean it. I really mean everything I said', Jin said pressing the younger's hand on his cheek.

'Everything?', Jungkook got some guts to talk seeing Jin smiling still. 'Means?', Jin sais in cocky tone. 'Not all reviews are about the food I cooked', Jungkook mumbled.

'I dint say it's food review', Jin said kissing Jungkook's hand making Jungkook skip a beat. He dint expect approaching Jin is that easy. Jungkook smiled for the kiss looking down. 'I am sorry', Jin said in almost husky voice. 'For?', Jungkook confused.

'I know you wanted to meet me from so long. I couldnt make it. I dint mean to make you wait', Jin said sincerely which made Jungkook shock. The thought that Jin thought about him meant alot.

'It's fine Chef Jin! I dint feel bad', Jungkook said in shy. 'Jungkook!', Jin breathed in and out before continuing. 'I know its creepy to do it while you are in Dispencary bed but.. ', Jin got up and kissed Jungkook's cheek. 'I missed you', Jin's face is close to Jungkook.  Jungkook wnted to say he missed Jin too. But his vocal chord gave up a while ago.

'Can I bring you dinner everyday instead of Yoongi hyung?', Jungkook asked once Jin settled again on the chair. Jin smiled nodding. 'But... I wont guarantee I will behave', Jin said winking. Jungkook already imagined 100 poditions zns scenarios they gonna be.

'You... L-like me?', Jungkook asked after fighting inside his head for 1000 times. 'Do you?', Jin asked in reverse. Jungkook locked his eyes with Jin jnable to respond. 'Your eyes... are asking me to kiss you', Jin said getting up again Kissing the other cheek. 'I Like you is very understatement to say what I feel for you Jungkook. I dont have words. I can only show it by my actions', Jin kissed him again sliding towards the neck.
'Please dont do that',Jungkook said in  same inaudible tone. 'This?', He kissed again to see Jungkook's pleading eyes.

'Why? Dont you like it?', Jin winked. How come he is too confident? Jungkook couldnt get it. He remained silent again.

Jin looked around and went to close the curtains of glass windows making Jungkook startle. He already have seen thag Jin locked door. Now he even closed windows. Why??

'Now no one can see us. Is it ok now?', Jin asked again holding the younger hand pecking it a little.

'Are you having energy to walk a little?', he asked and Jungkook nodded. He dint spill a word. Jin helped Jungkook stand and even though Jungkook said he is alright he wrapping his hand around the younger's waist making the younger to wrap his hand around his neck. Jungkook smiled at their positing while walking towards the couch.

Once they reached he made Jungkook sit on couch and sat next to him. Fine... all settled..Now what???Jungkook is curious to know what Jin is going to do.