🌸Tangerine Allowances🌸

'Okay.. I got it . Thank you so much Chef Jin', Jungkook responded humbly. It's been an hour Jungkook and Jin are discussing about the book that Jin wrote about time management. Jin understood how serious Jungkook is about winning. But something is killing him inside. He want to ask. And he thought it's time to ask.

'Jungkook! I have something to ask', Jin said getting a nod from the other.

'You clearly know why we are going to this competition right?',

'Actually.. I know partially.. about Mr.Jung and his challenge',

'Good to know. I want to add things to it. Winning competition is not our motto. We have to sustain in competition more than their contestants', Jin looked sharply.

'Yeah, but for me, it's the goal. You have your goals and using us. I am not complaining about it. And What's wrong If I want to win', Jungkook got triggered.

'I have no issue if you win and  I want you to win, but Jungkook... I am confused', Jin said in low tone.

'Chef Jin! Ask straight. I hate if some one stretch things', Jungkook frowned.

'Why did Lisa came to meet you last week. Do you even know she is our opponent. Are you guys trading ? Are you being bribed', Jin dint hesitated to ask.

Jungkook has no expression in face for a while. But soon his face turned red out of anger.

'Lisa is my fiancee',  is all Jungkook could say. His expression is unreadable, but he could read Jin expression. Rather than shocking.. Jin looked sad.

'But..', Jin tried to talk.

'It's my personal Chef Jin. she might be competing against me, but that's professional. Let me remind you that I mentioned you initially that JayB requested me to join them but I declined. If I want to ditch you guys I could simply join them and win. And you know very well that I gonna win', Jungkook stated with rages of anger. His anger is not affecting Jin. Jin is sad. Just sad. He became speechless.

'I am... I am sorry Jungkook', Jin finally said.

'Okay Okay! Dinner is ready', Hobi screamed coming out of kitchen after completing. Every one gathered and had dinner and the room filled with laughs plus 2 Fake laughs. Jin and Jungkook mingled with all and started having fun but internally something is killing them.

Once they finished dinner Tae reached Jin since he is sleepy.

'Hyuuung! I am sleepy. let's go home', Tae is looking too sleepy. And he is completely dependant kid on his brother.

"Joonie', Jin called Namjoon who is still having laughter session with Jimin. Once Jimin came from terace, he talked things with namjoon and they became normal again.  'Can you take Taehyung with you for today. I have something important', He handed sleepy Tae hyung to Namjoon who happily agreed.

'Noo...',  Tae whined. 'This hyung wont let me hug him', he said in sleepy tone. Hobi who is observing this drama is cooing silently.

' I will Bub! Today you can hug me. Come let's go', Namjoon kissed Taehyung on his cheek. 'Okay! they are brothers.. I am fine.. wait.. Why I wont be fine if they are not brothers',  Hobi started self thinking.

'Ahh.. Hyuuunngg!! How many times I should say don't kiss me', Tae whined and eventually Hobi shocked. He literally asked Hobi to kiss him if he make into finals. 'Namjoonah! Don't tease him like that.. He will eat your sleep all night if you do that', Jin laughed. 'Wait.. He.. don't like kissing?', Hobi couldn't stop his anxiety and asked Jin making sure Tae can't here. 'He will create world war-3 if some one tries to kiss him', Jin said laughing.