🌸Delicious?🌸

The world and life doesn't look same anymore. A truth changed Hoseok's perspective of life. A truth made Hoseok believe in luck. A truth made Hoseok's every confusion shut. Life looks like a freshly cleaned mirror and he could see smiling Tae as his reflection. He is no more alone. He no more need to feel alone. He have his husband who loves him more than he assumed.

Hoseok went to his room sitting on the couch recalling with millions of visuals passing by..

Tae's anger when Hosoek brings topic of divorce.

Tae's sulkiness whenever Hosoek doesn't give his attention.

Tae's possesiveness to the extent of stomping over his mobile when he felt he is watching someone other than him.

Tae's affection in the video calls they use to have when Tae is in Dorm.

Tae's sincerity when Tae says cute I miss you messages every now and then.

Tae's concern while inquiring about the reason for cancellation of his marriage with Jieun before. He knows Hoseok back then. But Hoseok himself dont know Tae.

Tae's boldness in their physical body language with each other. The cuddles.. the kisses.. and finally their wedding rings as his profile picture... Ofcourse Hoseok guessed it before. But the fact that Hoseok is the only one Tae loved always is overwhelming.

Overall... Tae loved him in every possible ways. It's Hoseok's stupid ass who thought that Tae dont like him at all. Once Hoseok heard the reality he is speechless.

He loves me... Oh god!!! He.. he loves just me all the time..

Hoseok sat down on the couch crying with happiness. Tae is quick to interrupt as he couldn't withstand the loneliness anymore.

'Hyungg!! Are you okay??', Tae startled to see Hoseok crying.

Hoseok is quick to getup and embrace Tae in his arms squeezing tight. 'My princess!!!', Hosoek wiped his tears understanding Tae will tense if he behave like that.

'I feel blessed... ', he whispered controlling his tears. Tae smiled. 'I... Oh my God... I love you Jung Taehyung!!! You don't even have idea how much I love you', he said kissing his husband's shoulder still crying.

The hug made him calm. The feel that his love, loves him back boosted Hoseok toomuch. And he is not wasting a second to express his love in every possible way even if it making love to his husband.

'That's the reason I even proposed you for marriage and made my own vows. Because.. even though Jin asked me it as favour.. for me... it means real. I love you baby!! with all my heart and senses', Hoseok spilled. Tae pulled him out from the hug shockingly.

'You... you like me even before our marriage?', Tae shocked. 'Yesss!!! I fucking love you so much and I thought keeping you near me will give me a chance to know you better and I did many things just to impress you and win your heart. I am a stupid ass... I cursed your crush for taking all your attention when its strangely myself', he smiled feeling like an idiot. Tae hugged again with more intensity being happy for the fact that their marriage really meant something not just to him but to to his husband also.

'I love you... I love you hyung!! You are the only thing I need in this world from the very next moment I saw you. ', Tae whispered into Hoseok's chest tearfully and happily.

Hoseok pulled himself back with intensive and wet eyes. He felt every right to kiss his husband. He dint fet the need of seeking permission. He knows Tae also want it as much as he does. He pulled Tae by his neck connecting their lips intensively. Tae dissolved himself in the kiss. If the drunken kiss and their pecks are excluded, it's their first official kiss. Hoseok poured all his love into that kiss. He moved Tae's head in many angles hungry to kiss Tae's every corner of lips and in every possible anger.