🌸A Friday Night🌸

The long awaiting has stopped once Hoseok heard the door knock. It's finally friday and Taehyung is coming home from Dorm. Hoseok was never this happy and excited. He even asked Irene not to come as he want utmost privacy as if he gonna romance with his husband the whole time. If Tae let him.. he wanna romance him. He missed the younger so much.

'Knock Knock.. Who is in the home?', Tae entered with utmost cheerful face. He was never this happy in his entire life. Coming home in weekend to meet his beloved husband felt like a poetry to him. 'Oh.. Wow.. It's your husband', Tae responded to hus own question dramatically stepping into home to found heart eyed Hoseok. Hoseok went to hug Tae as much as he could. Tae is so happy to lean into that hug. Hoseok wanted to hug him forever and never let him go.

'Where is Irene?', Tae questioned while Hoseok served the food to his husband. 'She went to Vacation to Australia', Hoseok smiled. 'Oh.. Long Vacation. But Why Australia?', Tae asked munching the food. 'You dint ask much questions about me?', Hoseok pouted. 'I know you wanted to come home so that you can do all gossip game with her', Hoseok said like child complaining to his mother about his mother itself. 'Offo! some one is being baby here', Tae teased. 'she went to meet her long distance boyfriend', Hoseok said finally. 'Wow! That's good to know', Tae smiled. 'Hyung! What's your usual Weekend routine?', Tae asked as he is unable to plan anything for them for weekend.

'Nothing much Tae! I use to go out for... Parties, events, concerts kindof places. Why?', Hoseok asked. 'Wow! You are a party freak?', Tae smiled. 'Not like that. Since I own Dance Agency, usually I gets invitation for events and contests as guest or judge. It's actually part of business Tae', Hoseok cleared. No way. He dont want Tae to think that he is party freak, eventhough he is. 'Wow! you has a cool life style. But, I dint see you going for any after I came here?', Tae confused. 'Umm.. I dint accepted any invitations after our marriage Tae', Hoseok explained. 'By the way, what was your routine in Seoul?', Hoseok asked willing to know how Tae life is.

'Don't ask', Tae pouted. 'I use to go to Hotel with Jin hyung every weekend', Tae said in sad tone. 'Ohh.. That must be fun', Hoseok asked. 'Hahha.. Nope.. Yoongi's week off is on saturday and sunday. Jin hyung was Main chef on weekend. So I will go accompany him since he doesn't allow me to stay alone or go party with friends', Tae explained in pout. 'Umm.. Tae!', Hoseok wanted to ask it. 'If you are okay, we can go out. You can come and see if it's of your taste', Hoseok proposed. 'Really? can we do that?', Tae is too happy. 'I love to..', Tae smiled.

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

The casual chit chat came to end when they entered Home theater . Tae asked if they could watch a movie and Hoseok informed he have a Home theater and asked Tae to setup the movie. Meanwhile, he prepared Caromel Popcorn and Fanta as Tae requested to have while watching. Once Hoseok entered he pouted watching Tae on single Reclainer with duvet on. Hoseok's theater room has multiple seating arrangements.

One is couple reclainer where three people can seat and adjust the height and angle as wish. 2nd option is couple of solo Reclainers for single person to sit comfortable. 3rd option is Foam Couch with adjustable pillows on which they can lie on and can Watch the movie on the ceiling or wall by using projector. Hoseok enjoy movies in whatever way he wants. When he suggested Tae to watch movie, he really thought he could lay on the couch and watch it on wall in which ever position they cuddle. But seeing Tae on solo reclainer he instantly cursed himself for furnishing them there in the first place.

'Wow, popcorn smells good', Tae stood up to take it but soon pouted. 'Opps! Sorry.. I just brought the big one. I will bring two small bowls. wait..', Hoseok said about to go. 'No hyung! It's fine.. we can share', Tae said hesitantly. Hoseok nodded controlling his urge to ask how. 'Umm.. I think this recliners doesn't have previlage to keep popcorn', Tae said pointing to solo reclainers. 'We can change the projector angle and sit on that big one Tae! If... if you don't mind', Hoseok said.

Tae nodded silently and sat in the corner of couple reclainer, pulling the adjustable tray next to him. precisely, in between him and Hoseok. Hoseok rolled his eyes watching Tae being distant and seperating them in every possible way. Hoseok sat on the other side and focussed on the movie as he dint want to disturb the younger's movie time.

The 3 seater reclainer offers itself for three now. Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, KimJung popcorn. Hoseok is too mcuh into the movie he dint observe Tae is not at all watching the movie until the intermission. Once he turned to grab some popcorn he could find all smiling Tae looking him making Hoseok skip all his beats. 'Aren't you watching the movie?', Hoseok asked. Tae no nodded in shy.

'You.. dint like it? can I chang..',

'Hyuuungg', Tae cut off.

'I love you', Tae thought to himself.

'hmm?', Hoseok asked.

'Nothing', Tae smiled looking towards the screen.

'Wow.. It's already half done?', Tae pouted making Hoseok smile. What the hell the younger is doing. He dint want to sit next to him and seperated them with popcorn and all he do is starring his husband. Well, he want to fill his husband in his eyes. Cuddle can soothe physically, but all he wanted for that night is to just stare him. That's why he decided to sit little far to just stare him all the time. After observing once that Tae is just looking him, Hoseok is getting goosebumps as he could sense from the corner of the eye that Tae is still starring him.

'What's wrong?, Hoseok pouted turning towards Tae. 'Is something funny in my face. You are laughing at me Tae.... It's unfair', Hoseok pouted. Tae turned towards the other side silently now watching the movie without any response. Hoseok pouted again tilting his head as Tae was silent. 'Hyung!' Tae called after a while.

'Why did your marriage broke?', Tae asked. The question he wanted to ask from very long. The question he couldn't ask Jin earlier. He finally got the guts to ask. 'Umm..you know about it?', Hoseok is little surprised. Tae nodded eyes on screen. 'You dint know about Yoongi before.. but.. you know that I was about to get married? How?', Hoseok was confused.

'I.. I remember my hyung booked tickets for your marriage in Japan. He left me in Namjoon's place since he planned connected vacation with his then Girlfriend. I remember that day when Yoongi hyung came running with 2 heart breaking news. One. Yoona cheated on Jin Hyung! Two. Your marriage got cancelled. Since my brother is in pain, I couldn't ask him why did your marriage broke', Tae said wiping his tears. Now it's turn of Hoseok to wipe his tears. 'You ... you know me before I came to Korea?'.

 you know me before I came to Korea?'

A/N: Like it??