Chapter Fifty- Five

"Al, why are we at your house?" Kaitlyn asked as he pulled over. "Your mother's going to kill me if she sees me"

"She isn't around. Plus she doesn't get to decide who I have over" he smiled softly at her as he took her hand. "So come on. Julia misses you" she smiled back as they headed inside "I'm thinking of moving out. What do you think?"

"It's a good idea, I guess. I mean if it would make you happy"

"Yeah, been away from my mother would definitely make me happy. Ecstatic even" she laughed as they entered the kitchen. "Hey Julia" he greeted and the woman turned around before beaming

"Kaitlyn. I'm glad to see you back" she said and engulfed the younger female in a hug.

"Thank you. I've missed you too"

"It's so good to have you back" she eyed Alfred who was taking a gulp of beetroot juice from a glass "and it seems you two are back together"

"Yes, Julia" Alfred answered "for good now" he grinned and grabbed Kaitlyn's hand. "We'll be heading upstairs now"

"I'll send food in a while"

"Thank you" they both smiled at the elderly woman before Alfred dragged Kaitlyn upstairs.

"I've been meaning to ask you" she spoke when they got into the hallway leading to his room and he hummed. "Why is this place always quiet? I mean the rest of the house is always bustling with light and maids and then there's this place looking like a wizard's den" she noticed him tense a little before chuckling lightly at her last two words.

"I just like my privacy" he simply said and pushed her into the room. "Now close your eyes"

"Why?" He grinned.

"It's a surprise. Come on" she rolled her eyes but did as she was told as he led her into the dimly light room. He turned on the lights with a smile. "You can look now" he said and her eyes widened in shock when she took in what was before her.

"Al!"

"You like it?"

"Like it? I love it! Al it's so beautiful" she jumped on him as she squealed and wrapped her arms tightly around him. "It's so amazing" she turned back to it; it was a large painting of her Alfred had kept just above his headboard.

"Now anyone who walks into this room knows the woman dominating it" he smiled and pulled her closer to him, their lips only inches apart "I'm just so in love with you I don't know what to do with myself"

"I love you too, Al" his smile widened as he closed the gap between them, capturing her lips and they began moving in sync. Grabbing her by the waist, he pressed her impossibly closer to his body while she tangled her fingers in his curly locks. He let go of her lips and made a brief eye contact with her before moving to her neck. She moaned when he nibbled on a sensitive area just below her ear and he groaned when she pulled on his hair tighter, feeling her knees getting weaker.

He groaned and let go of her when the collar of her shirt was restricting his access to the lower part of her neck.

"You're getting rid of this" he said and made an attempt to loosen her tie when she stopped him. Looking into his eyes, she found them darker than their usual shade; lust and love dancing around. Swallowing hard, she pushed him aside gently due to a knock. "Fucking hell" he mumbled and ran a hand through his hair making her giggle at his frustration and opened the door.

"Thank you" she muttered as the maid walked in and dropped the food on a table. She noticed Alfred glaring at the unsuspecting maid and rolled her eyes as she shut the door quietly. "Stop it"