100. My Queen

'You are the rightful king the last living targaryen.' Odie told him his hands went to her waist to steady himself. He had just killed the queen. 'You are the rightful heir, the last of the targaryen bloodline... you are a great ruler I have seen it myself.' Odie told him. 'If you want this, I can take this secret to my grave.' Odie promised. 'Even if you don't. you just have to decide.' Jon looked at the blood on his hand. 'No one need know.' odie told him

'No one need know?' jon repeated.

'She boarded her dragon and flew off into the sunset claiming she couldn't cope with what she had done. She relinquished her title offering up the next rightful targaryan.' Odie suggested.

'The next rightful targaryan...'

'You jon.'

'No one need know?'

'No one need know the truth. I shall take it to my grave.' Odie confirmed. Footsteps were heard coming up the steps. 'You must decide now though.'

'Where is the queen?'

"What happened here?'

'Where is Queen Daenerys?'

*******

'What's this?'

'It is a Song of ice and fire... one of the masters documented the wars I helped him with the title.' Sam said proudly.

'I suppose I can manage with some heavy criticism.' Tyrion remarked opening it up

'Oh I wouldn't say that...' Sam said awkwardly.

'Is he kind to me? I never would've guessed... He's not kind?' Tyrion looked over at sam confused.

'He...'

'He what? What did he say about me?' Tyrion asked

''I don't believe you are mentioned, Lord Tyrion.' Sam said stiffly tyrion kept reading before flipping the book closed pushing it aside.

'HA!' sandor laughed out. He never thought himself to be on the council but master of war was a nice title and he liked being able to stay close to Odie.

'your efforts were greatly appreciated.' Bran assured him. A new title, the master of sight had been given to him.

'Your grace.' they echoed as Jon approached, Odie at his side.

'We appear to be missing a master of whispers and a master of laws...' Odie noted looking around the table. Jon smiled over at her, the curve of her stomach pushing against her dress, his child growing inside her.

'Yes suitable prospects will be brought to you within the upcoming weeks.' Tyrion told him.

'Very good,' jon agreed, sitting down at the head of the table, holding onto Odies hand as she sat to his right.

'The dragon was last spotted-'

'The farther away the better' bronn added

'Perhaps I can find him' Bran said

'lovely idea.' Odie told him. Bran and sandor were the only two outside of her and jon that knew the truth, for she didn't worry what Bran found or didn't regarding the dragon.

'Ser bronn of the black water lord of high garden and master of coin...' Tyrion began. 'would you say the crowns debt to you has been paid?'

'it has been paid in full.' he agreed.

'wonderful... considering I didn't know we were in debt to Ser Bronn.' Jon remarked and Tyrion smiled over at him.

'not anymore.' Tyrion said hoping to brush that under the rug. 'Good. Time to start inquiring a new debt though... we have hungry people to feed.' Tyrion went on

'Lord Davos, we have an armada to rebuild and ports to repair.' Jon suggested.

'We will have these projects started as soon as the master of coin and lofty titles gives us the funding.' Davos told them

'The master of coin,' Bronn said 'will gladly help master of ships but first he has to ensure that we are not wasting coins and assume there won't be any more coin...'

'The master-'

'Are you insulting my grammar now too?' Bronn asked

'Grandmaster it is my theory that my work on the Castlery rock sewers, that the water leads to healthier population.' Tyrion said.

'The arch master has done some research on the subject.' Sam told them 'and it turns out-'

'The strong live and the weak don't.' Sandor informed them bluntly.

'not always.' Odie told him. 'we took down the mountain and some said he is the strongest... was the strongest man alive.' She corrected.

'but he wasn't a man in the end, was he Odie?' sandor reminded her with a grin. 'or should I be calling you, your grace?' sandor teased. A Clegane on the throne, a crown on her head... who would have thought. Father would be rolling in his grave.

'Find the best builders and set them to the task.' Jon instructed.

'Speaking of builders, all the best brothels burned down.' Bronn told them.

'yes,' sandor agreed. 'that's good investment.' Odie rolled her eyes.

'I think ships are more important than brothels.' Odie told them and Brienne nodded in agreement.

'what?' Sandor and Bronn grumbled.

'talk some sense into your sister.' Bronn told him. Sandor opened his mouth but odie rose a perfectly arched brow at him.

'Not a fight I would win.' Sandor informed him.

Jon reached out pulling odie to him while the council discussed whispered against her lips as he kissed her.

'My queen.'