61. I don't needs friends, just Jon

Jon reflected on his perceived failure in spite of doing the right thing, but after some encouragement from Odie, Jon got dressed and entered the courtyard to the surprise of everyone, for he was just dead. Bleeding out before them. The leaders of the mutiny needed to be punished.

The leaders of the mutiny were rounded up for execution. After hearing last words from each with the exception of Olly, the youngest, jon thought he deserved a second chance. Jon once again acts in accordance with his father's law that "the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword" and personally cuts the trapdoor rope, hanging them simultaneously. Technically free from his vows, Jon passed his cloak and command to Edd, declaring his intent to leave the Night's Watch.

'Too quick. Too easy.' Odie muttered. 'we should have butchered them as they did you.' She told him.

'You sound too much like your brothers.' Jon said pressing a kiss to her head.

'You are a good man. Ned would have been really proud of the man you became. As am I.'

++++++

Odie kept a hand on jon at all times for the fear if she let go, he would slip away again. Jon pulled her close as they ate, Odie hadn't remembered the alst time she had a real meal and suddenly she was starving. Jon kept an arm around her as they ate.

'Dying is thirsty work.' Jon remarked pouring himself another drink.

'So who's this pretty little thing?' Tormund questioned.

'Odetta.' Jon told him stiffly.

'O-Det-TAAA,' Tormund said waggling his eye brows at her. 'Whats a cutie like you doing-' Odie reached across the table grabbing Tormunds hand and bending back his thumb. He howled out pulling is hand back. 'BITCH!' he spat rising from the table. Odie just stared back at him.

'Tormund sit.' Jon demanded, as though he was talking to a dog. Odie smirked as Tormund huffed out a breath. 'Leave Odie alone.' Jon demanded.

'Just trying to make friends.' He said rubbing at his hand. 'you are shit at making friends you know that?'

'I don't need friends.' Odie told him. 'I just need Jon.'

'Odetta what?' Tormund spat.

'Clegane... then Stark.' She told him and the room of nights watch men turned look at them.

'Stark?' murmured voices started discussing her behind her back.

'Perhaps one day you will be a snow with the way Jon is holding onto you?' Tormund offered.

'I thought you were supposed to be dead!' one of the men called.

'Do I look like someone that goes down easy?' Odie questioned whipping her head around to them.

'yes actually.' He answered.

'What part of Clegane makes you think easily killed?' odie spat.

'But youre a little thing, your brothers, the mountain and the hound-'

'I'm just as dangerous, I assure you.' Odie told them.

+++

Seeing jon, holding his hand, talking with him, skin brushed up against him... all the feelings she thought were gone came flooding back. She pushed it down and she loved Robb. But being back with him. It was like they were at winterfell sneaking around, stealing kisses behind closed doors.

She felt bad, she felt like she was cheating on Robb, betraying his memory but as Jons lips pressed to hers, his hands snaking around her waist, her mind shut off and all she could think about was him.

'I'm sorry,' Jon said pulling away from her, Odie's lips chased after him, her breathing heavy as her eyes followed him. He took a few steps back his fingers going to his lips. 'I'm sorry.' He repeated. 'I should not have-'

'I still love you.' Odie whimpered. Jon stepped back to her, closing the distance, he pulled at her clothes letting them drop to the floor. Her legs wrapped around him as he carried her to his bed. long, wet kisses down her chest as he head tipped back into the pillow. Odie's nails clawed into him, keeping him to her. she sucked in a deep breath as he entered her, Jon tensed when that happened but when she let out a moan, he calmed down and continued it. He sunk deep into her. His thrusts powerful more than before and she was grinding herself against him, keeping up with his rhythm. His groans were not loud compared to the moans she was giving. His lips found her again and they both indulged in their breaths and tastes. His hand touching her almost everywhere, grabbing whatever he can find and her nails scratching his back, pulling him closer with each thrust. He was making love with her, after all these years, after everything they had been through... she was finally his, just in time for the world to go up in flames. But he was going to enjoy every moment he had with Odetta. Each thrust was more sensual and intimate than ever. That spot he was hitting was strangely getting too sensitive and before she knew it, she spasmed hitting a wave of pleasure that left her breathless. He stopped kissing her when she let out breathless moans, kissing her neck and nibbling down her earlobe. She was clenching him tightly. Loving Jon. She almost died from delight. He was different from Robb. It felt like it was meant to be.