Overprotective

Sandor lay an arm wrapped around odie a cold arm draped over his chest he hugged her tighter before pulling the blankets up over her. They used to this every night. Because odie was scared or gregor or wanted a story he forgot the comfort it brought him having her so close. He ran a hand over her back gently scratching his fingers smoothing over the blankets. He didnt know how he was going to leave now. She was still the only person in the world that loved him. Cared about him. Didn't see a monster, just her brother.

When they woke up Sandor was off to tending to the prince while Odetta chased after Bran and Rickon. But that was before Jon found her. odie saw him across the way tending to Ghost she ran off, pushing him into the kennels his back up against the wall.

'Odetta,' jon moaned her lips tracing up his neck. 'you are to be married to my brother.'

''I know.' she told him 'but I like you.' Odetta reminded him. He turned his lips meeting hers. He kissed her, drowning all her senses with his lingering words, his intoxicating taste, his powerful body flesh to hers.

'Jon!' they heard robb calling and Odetta pulled away. 'jon have you seen- oh there is my favorite girl.' robb said pulling her to him.

'here I am.' she confirmed. Her eyes glanced back at jon as robb led her inside.

+++++++

'Sandor is so overprotective of his sister who clearly has the ability to protect herself and a small village?"

'That's what good big brothers do.' Odetta said simply. 'So you better treat me right,' odetta coed kissing his cheek before prancing off.

'You will be my queen! 'Robb called after her she smiled back at him. Robb turned back to his horse to see sandor staring down at him. 'Ser.' Robb said nervously.

'I got my eye on you boy.' sandor grumbled

'Yes ser. Sounds good ser. Um...' sandor walked past a nervous robb. Odetta smirked at sandor as he approached her.

'That ones maybe not so brave.' sandor remarked

'He's sweet.' Odetta told him.

'Not the love of your life though.' Sandor noted odetta pursed her lips. How on earth did he know? 'I know you odie. I see the way you look at your betrothed compared to the bastard. '

'Sandor.' she hissed. He kissed her cheek walking off. 'Am I that obvious?' She called after him.

'Only cause I know you,' sandor informed her.

Sandor was always odetta's favorite person in the whole world. That didn't change when she was sent to the north. She loved him still but jon was a close second. Robb a close third.

She adored robb. Robb doted on her but jon, she loved jon.

++++

'I still haven't bleed yet.' odetta reminded jon. 'I wont get pregnant if that is what you are worried about.' Jon just smiled over at her. 'Please I want my first to be with you,' she begged. 'Don't you want me?' She teased flipping him onto his back

'Of course I do,' jon informed her. 'But it's not that simple.'

'It seems simple to me.' Odetta countered.

'You are to marry my brother.' Jon reminded her.

'I'm not married yet though. And its not like he doesn't go to brothels I see him and theon run off.' Odie told him.

'You're right.' jon told her softly inching closer, it was no different except that Jon loved Odetta and doing this with her, it would change things he would want robb dead, if he ever touched Odie like he did.

'Of course I'm right.' Odetta told him as Jon dipped her over trapping her between his legs.

'There are plenty of other thing we could do...' jon told her vaguely.

'Like...' odettas word dragged on as his lips trailed down her a grin on her face as he pulled at her dress.

'I like that thing you do with your mouth.' Odetta told him sweetly when he came back up to her kissing her softly. His lips tasted salty.

'Yeah?' He questioned she nodded against his lips. 'I wish you were mine.' Jon told her simply

'Maybe we could-'

'We can't. I'm a bastard and-'

'I'm not a proper lady. My house is small but loyal to the lannisters. That's the only reason. To form an alliance but-' Odie began.

'There can be no buts. I want you. I cannot have you. You are promised to another. There is not but about it odetta. Please don't make this harder than it has to be.' Jon pleaded pulling away from her.

'But I love you.'