86. I thought we were sneaky

This is for you beemariex Thank you for commenting and making my day!

Gendry and the other welders were hard at work making dragon glass weapons for every able body while they discussed what to do about feeding the soldiers. Meanwhile Jon was trying to find the words to say to convince Odie that she was the one for him.

'How did you survive a knife to the heart?' Arya questioned coming up behind him.

'I didn't' Jon told her. She hugged him hugged him tight and he lifted her off the ground. Jon looked past her to Odie, a small smile on her lips as she waited at the tree line. 'You still have it?' Jon said pointing to her sword, the sword he had given her before everything went to hell.

'Needle' she told him.

''Have you used it?' jon asked.

'Once or twice,' she told him. He took out his sword showing it to her 'Valyrian steel' she whispered, she took it in her hands, admiring it.

'Jealous?' Jon question

'Do you have any for me?' arya questioned

'Where were you before I could've used your help with Sansa?' jon told her. 'She does not like our queen,' jon told her 'and Sansa thinks she's smarter than everyone else.'

'She's the smartest person I've ever met.' Arya told them.

'you're defending her? you?' Jon said shocked

'I'm defending our family and so is she' arya reminded him

'I'm family too,' he told her.

'Don't forget that' she told him hugging him again.

'I don't mean to interrupt.' Odie said as arya spun around at her foot steps crunching the snow.

'You two get together yet?' arya questioned.

'how did you know about that?' jon questioned incredulously.

'you were not as sneaky as you thought you were,' arya said vaguely as she walked off.

'I thought we were sneaky,' odie said as jon wrapped his arms around her. he opened his mouth to beg her to forgive him but she pressed her lips to his. 'I love you Jon. I've always loved you.'

'I love you Odetta. Always and forever.' Odie nodded resting her head against his chest.

++++++

'Jon Snow brought peace to the houses' Davos reminded them.

'And our queen is grateful' tyrion told him as they walked along winterfells, into the streets and among the common people.

'The north does not know her, the free folk do not know her, they are a stubborn as goats she's going to have to earn it.' Davos told him walking off.

''I sense that you were leading to proposal ?' Tyrion questioned

'On the off chance we survive the night king when was the last time the seven kingdoms were ruled by a just woman and a righteous man?' he looked down below to Dany and Jon, walking side by side through the soldiers. Odie wasn't jealous or possessive, she knew Jon had to talk with her, meet with her but she didn't like that Dany thought Jon was hers. Jon was Odie's. he had been hers, for forever.

'They do make a handsome couple' Tyrion agreed, 'but nothing lasts' he glanced down seeing Odie with Bran and sandor.

'Your sister doesn't like me,' Dany told Jon