You're embarrassing me.

Ned was standing outside Odettas door in the morning sandor opened the door, his grip on his sword tightened until he realized who it was.

'Good morning.' Ned said. "would you and Odetta like to join us while we break our fast?' ned offered kindly. 'she can meet my children.' Ned added peering past Sandor to see a very miserably Odetta. She wiped at her tears slipping on her shoes and followed him out. They all stared at when she entered but quickly their gaze moved to sandor. He was used to it. Rather them stare at him then terrify little Odie. But odie halted at the door. Sandor nudged her forward but she wouldn't move.

'Odie,' sandor whispered dropping to a knee in front of her. she just shook her head. 'just give me a minute.' Sandor said up to Ned, Ned nodded taking a seat. Sandor heard the stark children start whispering, about him and about Odie. 'Baby come on.' Sandor said pushing her hair out of her eyes. She shook her head her hair falling in her face again. 'Odetta.' Sandor said and she hugged him tight whispering in her ear.

'we can run.' He pulled her back keeping his hands on her shoulders.

'Lets meet them before we run.' Sandor suggested. Odie looked past sandor the starks were all watching them. 'come on,' sandor stood up taking her hand in his they walked up to the table. Ned rose when he saw them coming.

'Please help yourself.' Ned said gesturing to an array of food on the table.

'we didn't know what you liked,' Catelyn said, 'so had the cooks try to make a little bit of everything.'

'cooks?' Odie questioned.

'yeah, they are great,' theon told her. 'they came make anything... didn't you have cooks?' odie shook her head.

'the handmaidens can help you with your hair.' Sansa told her as odie kept tucking it behind her ear.

'Handmaiden?' odie looked to sandor.

'you didn't have cooks or handmaidens?' sansa questioned.

'no,' odie told them. 'I do my own hair, I make my own meals.' These people were going to be snotty and pompous. They never worked a day in their lives, odie was hard working and did things for herself, she didn't have people tend to her hand and foot. She wasn't going to get along with these people.

'well don't worry you don't have to do that anymore.' Sansa told her. odie glanced over at sandor and they had the same thought.

'I think we could all learn from Odetta and her self sufficiency.' Ned noted smiling over at her.

'do you know needle point?' sansa questioned and odie nodded.

'but I'm better with a sword.' Odie told them thinking that would scare them away. a woman wielding a weapon, that was not something most women could do, most parents didn't allow it.

'you can fight?' both robb and jon questioned. She nodded.

'shes good too. Could take your asses, no doubt about it.' Sandor said digging in whereas odie didn't touch the food in front of her. odie chuckled as sandor's bluntness.

'where are our manors?' ned questioned. He went around the table introducing everyone. Rickon came waddling up behind her hugging her and Odie's heart dropped. She hugged him back he reached for her and she picked him up putting him in her lap.

'that little one is rickon.' Ned told her.

'ladies man, he is... already flirting with our new friend.' Robb grinned over at her. rickon smiled up at her.