93. Destiny

'Why didn't you tell me?' Odie questioned.

'I didn't want you to look at me as though I was fire and blood.' Jon admitted.

'you are not like her. you are good. I wouldn't have fallen in love with you when we were 10 if you were not a good man.' Odie told him. 'you didn't have to carry this alone.' She added.

'Thank you Odie.' Jon said kissing her softly. 'You wont tell anyone?' Jon questioned again.

'She would kill you. I like your head on your shoulders and your bones not burned to ash.' Odie told him.

'I'm glad I have you Odie. I don't know what I would do without you... when all this is over... maybe after we sail away into the sunset?' Jon offered.

'I think sandor would kill you if he didn't get to be apart of our wedding.' Odie reminded him. 'but then, sailing into the sunset. That sounds good to me.' Odie told him pulling him down to her. she had unfinished business in the capital. She didn't know if there would be an after. She knew sandor wanted Gregor dead. She wanted him dead too and she wasn't about to let Sandor do it alone. So Odie held jon close, loved him long and hard, and kissed him every her every breath.

+++++

'On your own?' arya asked, Odie and Arya were out for a ride, she was telling Odie about her time in Bravos, with the faceless man when they saw sandor.

'I was.' He remarked but a smile crept onto his face seeing his sister.

'Are you heading to Kings Landing?' arya asked sandor.

'I got some unfinished business.' Sandor told them.

'Me too.' arya admitted

'I don't plan on coming back' he said looking to Odie and she nodded understanding.

'Neither do I' she admitted

'gonna leave me to die again if I get hurt?' Sandor questioned

'Probably' arya admitted smugly riding away.

'I'm going to kings landing too.' Odie informed him. 'if you are not coming back then I don't plan on coming back either.' odie admitted.

'Odie you got Jon, you need to live. I need to handle this.' Sandor told her.

'I'm not letting you do this alone.'

'No, Odetta no.' sandor told her, pleaded with her.

'He is our cunt of a brother.' Odie reminded him. 'WE take him down together.'

'you have so much life to live!' sandor told her.

'I don't want a life without you and jon...' odie told him. 'the both of you.' Odie told him.

'you still got Snow, you haven't lost him.' Sandor told her. 'You need to live Odie, I need to kill him.'

'We take him down together. We are stronger together.' Odie told him.

''think about the little one, Bran. He adores you.' Sandor reminded her.

'and I adore you. We take him down together or not at all. Those are your choices.' Odie told him confidently.

'You're not taking no for an answer are you?' sandor questioned.

'you know me too damn well.' Odie told him smugly. 'You and me, always and forever.'

+++++

'Do you believe we are here for a reason?' Daenerys asked 'I am here to free the world from tyrants that is my destiny and I will serve it no matter what the cost.' she informed Tyrion

'It could be a fortnight for Jon and his army make it to Kings Landing... offer Cersei her life in order for her surrender, if there is a chance to avoid slaughter we should take it.' Tyrion told her.

'Speaking to your sister will not stop the slaughter but perhaps it is good that the people see that Daenerys stormborn has offered every chance at peace and that Cersei Lannister denied them that. They should know who to blame when the sky falls down upon them.'

+++++++++

'I have worked under tyrants my whole life' varys told tyrion 'they always believe in destiny.'

'She was a girl that walked into the fire with three stones and came out a woman with three dragons' tyrion reminded him 'how could she not believe in destiny?'

'Perhaps that is the problem. Her whole life she has been convinced that she was born to save us all.'

'And how do you know if she wasn't?' tyrion questioned

'And there's the problem of Jon Snow' varys went on 'Perhaps it is actually a solution you know them both who do you think would make a better ruler?'

'He does not not want the throne that is why he bent the knee.' Tyrion reminded him

'He is a rightful heir and he is a man.'

'Joffrey was a man he had a cock and it didn't matter didn't make him a good king.' Tyrion recalled.

'It gives him a better claim though.' Varys said

'At a certain point in time you fight for the person you believe in.' tyrion told him.

'Even if it is a mistake?'