Come at me BROTHER!

'Come at me brother!' odetta challenged a laugh on her lips arms spread out to her sides she spun in a circle.

'Shes to be married to the little lord stark.' sandor reminded gregor when he started to charge at her. 'You hurt her you will have Ned stark and me to deal with,' sandor reminded him. Odetta stuck her tongue out at gregor as he marched away. 'You are going to get yourself hurt.' Sandor told her.

'You think I'm going to like the north?' Odetta questioned

'If you hate it I bring you home and fuck the agreement father and Tywin Lannister made.' Sandor assured her

'Thanks San.'

++++

'we could get lost.' Odie suggested as they rode.

'no.' sandor told her, although he had considered it himself. 'the starks are said to be-'

'honorable men.' Odie parroted. 'I know but that doesn't mean they want me there.'

'come on its late, lets stop for the night.' Sandor told her jumping down from Stranger, she jumped down from Athena as well. She ran her hands along Athena mane and her horse nuzzled into her as sandor started on a fire.

'what if they don't want me there? what if they are not honorable-' odie began as she paced back and forth, stretching out her legs after many days of travel

'they wouldn't have agreed if they didn't want you odie.' Sandor reminded her.

'what Tywin Lannister wants, he gets. You really think them a fool to say no to one of the most powerful men in westeros?' odie questioned.

'why isn't he king then?' sandor questioned.

'his daughter is queen.' Odie reminded him. 'you don't say no to Lannister. You don't piss them off.'

'hey its better than him wanting to marry you, right?' sandor teased and odie hit him over the head. 'too soon, right.' He grumbled smirking up at her as a fire lite under his hands he took a step back staring down at it, it wasn't big enough. Odie nudged him out of the way, adjusting the fire, making it come to life.

'thanks,' sandor grumbled.

'could you stay? At winterfell with me?' odie questioned.

'I cant peanut.' Sandor told her handing her a bit of bread.

'why not?' she questioned. 'don't you love me?'

'I love you more than anyone and everyone.' Sandor assured her. 'but I'm...' being shipped off the capital as well to be the princes guard.

'youre what?' odie questioned.

'I'm going to miss you Odie.' Sandor told her.

'what if they hate me?'

'they wont. It is impossible to hate you.' Sandor informed her. she leaned into him. She wasn't prepared for this life. Away from her brother. Away from everything that she once knew. 'I hear they got three boys your age. The one you are gonna-'

'don't say it.' Odie sassed.

'a bastard, and a ward. All your age. There weren't too many kids at the Rock... you could make friends.' Sandor suggested. 'he has two daughters as well.' Sandor recalled.

'I don't want new friends, I have you.' Odie told him.

'and I'm grateful to you, Odie.' Sandor told her. 'but honey... this is going to be good. You wait and see.' Sandor assured her.

'I don't think so...' odie said miserably.

'I do. I will make sure that lord stark keeps up your training too.' Sandor added hoping that would help brighter her mood, it didn't.

'I don't want lord stark to train me.' odie told him, a small tear falling from her big green eyes. 'I want you to train me. I don't want to leave you. I don't want-'

'Think of all the benefits of winterfell.' Sandor suggested.

'like what?'

'snow.' Sandor told her.

'I don't know that I even like the snow. Ive never been anywhere but the rock.' Odie reminded him.

'friends?'

'we already decided I don't want new friends. I have you.' Odie reminded him.

'right, right... no Gregor?'

'hes not at the rock either at the moment.' She informed him.

'baby girl, I have a good feeling about this.' Sandor lied. He hated this. He should just take her and run away. but with his face that was hard, hiding was hard.

'I don't.' odie said clinging to him.

'you and I can write all the time.' Sandor told her. 'and I can visit...' no he couldn't. he wouldn't have enough time to take the full moons travel there and back and go unnoticed.

'always and forever.' Odie told him and he pressed a kiss to her head. This had to work, they had to be good people.

'Always and forever, peanut. I'm always going to love you.'