84. Queen of the North

They arrived at Winterfell as united front. Jon begged Odie to ride with him, she was the lady of winterfell she should be in front. But Odie didn't want to ride by Daenerys.

'Odie please.' Jon begged as they got closer.

'JON!" Daenerys demanded, she rode pompously in the front.

'You have been summoned.' Odie said blandly.

'I want to be with you. The people will want to see you.' Jon told her.

'they can see me fine from back here.' Odie told him.

"Od-'

"JON!" Daenerys barked.

'Go Jon.' Odie said softly. Begrudgingly Jon rode ahead while Odie stayed back with Sandor. Daenerys and Jon Snow riding side by side Jon wearing all black and Daenerys was an all white everyone stood tall and proudly for the king of the north and the queen...

'I warned you northerners don't trust outsiders' Jon told Dany, as the rode everyone gave her skeptical looks but the moment her dragons roared overhead terrifying the people Daenerys smirked those were her babies. She was their queen. They would fear her first, then they would respect her, or just fear her.

'Lady Stark!'

'Queen of the north!'

'Lady Odetta!'

Dany's head whipped around as the people welcomed back Odetta. Odie couldn't help but smile as she waved hello greeting the people of winterfell.

'I'm sorry about Lord Stark.' One man told her.

"Thank you.' Odie told him coming to a stop.

"He was a good lad. Took him too soon.'

'Yes... they did. But we will get justice for him.' Odie assured him. 'for everyone we lost.'

'They seem to like Her.' Dany sneered at Jon.

'Odetta grew up here. Its impossible not to love Odie.' Jon added quietly and Dany shot him a glare but Jon's eyes were focused on Odie, she jumped off her horse seeing Arya in the back of the crowd.

'Excuse me.' Odie said weaving through the crowds. 'ARYA!" she exclaimed hugging her tight, jon lost sight of her as she jumped down. But he locked eyes on sandor, the Cleganes scowl was to perfection. If looks could kill, Jon thought as he continued on ward. He knew Sandor would keep an eye on Odie, protect her not that anyone would harm Odie, she was always loved, more so it seemed since she became the lady of winterfell briefly.

+++++++

Bran sat front and center in front of Winterfell when Jon got there he hugged and kissed his head.

'Look at you he said you're a man' jon said looking at his brother. Sitting in a wheel chair. Immobilized from the fall.

'Almost,' bran told him as Odie ran a hand over his head kneeling before him.

'look at you,' odie kissed his head. 'so handsome still.'

'I missed you Detta.'

'not as much as I missed you.' Odie told him hugging him tight.

'Where is arya?'

'Lurking somewhere' Sansa told him, hugging Jon as well

'Sansa, this is Queen Daenerys Targaryen.' Jon introduced.

'you are just as beautiful as your brother said lady sansa.' Dany told her. sansa looked past them to Odie. Jon gave his sister a nudge.

'the north is yours... your grace.' Sansa said through clenched teeth then pushed past jon and dany hugging Odie tight.

'Oh sansa I missed you!' Odie said hugging her tight. 'Everything was alright here?'

'Yes of course.' Sansa told her.

'Good, you make a lovely lady of winterfell.' Odie told her.

'You are-'

'You.' Odie told her. 'you were born to lead. Look at you.'

'I missed you. This place isn't the same without you.' Sansa told her.

'No, its not.' Odie teased, kissing her cheek before hugging Bran again. 'Oh honey,' she peppered his face his kisses. 'I like this chair, it's nice.' Odie told him, rolling him back and forth, 'how fast can it go? I think we need a race.' Odie told him. Bran smiled up at her. 'goodness last I saw you, you were a little thing...' she had missed so much, she hugged him tight. Bran noticed Dany's eyes on them. Dany followed her with her eyes skeptically.

'They adore her and they barely acknowledged me.' dany spat. 'I am the queen.' She sneered over at Jons siblings and Odie until Bran spoke up catching her attention.

'We do not have time for this' bran told them 'the night king has your dragon he's one of them now the wall has fallen dead march south.'