76. Dick, I like it

'Your father gave me this sword changed the changed the head from a bear to a wolf but its still yours. No one ever thought you would come back but now that you are back it's not right for me to have this.' Jon handed over his sword to mormont.

'He gave it to you' Mormont told him

'I'm not his son' Jon reminded him.

'I brought shame to my house' mormont told him 'I broke my father's heart I forfeited the right to claim this sword' he handed it back to Jon 'it is yours let it serve you well, make your own father proud beyond the grave and give it to your children after you.' Mormont instructed.

+++

'Fuck off' Sandor muttered, tormond was a persistent man.

'They told me you were mean bear or you just hate Wildlings?' tormond questioned pestering sandor. He just grumbled. 'What you don't like wilding?' Tormund questioned obnoxiously

'Gingers.' sandor corrected

''so its wildling?' Tormund questioned.

'I don't give two shits about Wildlings,' sandor informed him. 'Its gingers, ginger cunts like you that I hate.'

'Gingers are beautiful,' Tormund told him. ''We are kissed by fire!' Tormund. 'just like you, sandor.' Tormund raised a hand pointing at his face, Odie reached over slapping Tormunds hand away from Sandor.

"Don't point your fucking finger at me!' sandor barked.

'He makes me want to rip his head off too.' Odie acknowledged.

'Did you trip into the fire when you were a baby?' turmond asked.

'I did not trip, I was pushed' sandor grumbled.

'Ever since then you were mean?' Tormund questioned

''would you fuck off!' sandor griped.

'Tormund leave my brother alone.' Odie warned.

'I don't think you are truly mean you have sad eyes' tormond told him

'You want to suck my dick is that it?' sandor snapped,

'Dick?' turmond questioned.

'My cock.' Sandor told him annoyed.

''Dick. I like it' turmond said testing the word out on his tongue a few more times.

'I'm sure you do.' Sandor murmured making Odie chuckle.

'No it's pussy for me,' Tormund went on. 'I have a beauty waiting for me back at winterfell if we ever make it back.' Tormund told them. sandor just grumbled looking to Odie, he missed that smile.

'Poor girl.' Odie muttered. "then why the fuck have been fliting with me?' odie countered.

'You what?" Sandor spat.

"She has yellow hair and blue eyes the tallest woman you've ever seen almost as tall as you!'

'Brienne of Tarth?' sandor questioned.

'You know her?'

'You are with brienne of fucking tarth?' sandor questioned again.

''I'm not with her yet but I see the way she looks at me...' tormond smiled thinking of her.

'She looks at you like she wants to carve you up and eat your liver?' sandor questioned knowing that look.

'You do know her! you've met!'

'Yes we met.' Sandor said through clenched teeth.

'I met her,' Odie told them. 'she brought sansa to Castle black.'

'I want to make babies with her, great big monsters to conquer the world!' tormond declared.

'How did a mad fucker like you manage to live this long?' sandor questioned

'I'm good at killing people.' Tormond answered.

'Did she hurt you?' Sandor questioned pulling odie away from Tormund.

"Who?" she questioned.

'Brienne of fucking tarth, the giant.' Sandor told her.

'No... why? What did she do?' odie questioned.

'Bitch damn near killed me.' Sandor muttered.

'What?' odie couldn't have heard him correctly.

'I was trying to get the little stark bitch-' odie slapped his arm. 'Arya, I don't know how you lived with her, she is a cunt, tried to kill me a few dozen times too.' Sandor told her.

'Yep that's my Arya.' Odie said shaking her head.

'Tarth came trying to take her away, save her from me.' sandor told her. 'the bitch.' He muttered, Odie grabbed onto his hand. 'Damn near killed me self... all for the likes of that girl.'

'you let a woman best you?' odie teased.

'Shut it!" Sandor sneered chasing after Odie, she ran laughing through the snow, her laugh echoed through the vast nothingness, going on forever. Jon watched the two. Sandor laughed throwing Odie over his shoulder. She had the biggest smile on her face as she looked back at jon.

'I can see everything from up here!' she declared, as sandor flipped her upside down, she shrieked with laughter as suddenly the world was upside down. Her head spun as he righted her putting Odie back on her feet. a blush to her cheeks as the blood went to her head and a smile so big you could see every tooth in her mouth. Jon ran up to her, he couldn't not. Pulling Odie to him, he kissed her, toppling them into the snow, a cloud of snowflakes flew up as they hit the ground, a pillow of snow under them. Odie smiled big and wide as sandor helped her up.

She had her two favorite men back, the world was caving in around them yet right now among the snow it felt right, like they were invincible.