91. Scandalous acts

Dany pressed a kiss to Mormonts head as he lay dead. While sansa cried over theons dead body. The number of dead were endless it seemed but they were still alive. They still lived to fight another day.

'We are here to say goodbye to my brothers and sisters our fathers and mothers to our friends.' Jon declared, he held tight to Odie's hand, they had survived. They got to live another day, another battle. 'our fellow men and women who set aside their differences together... together everyone in this world owes them a debt that will never be repaid. It is our duty and our honor to keep them alive in memory for those who come after us and those who come after them for as long as men draw breath they were the shield they guided the realms of men... And we shall never see their light again.' Everyone else stood silent paying respect to their fallen friends and family. Men and women alike stepped forward with torches ready to set their friends a flame. Arya stepped forward and lit berics body aflame. What a way to go.

++++++++

It was a rather silent feast they had won but they had also lost so many.

'Have you seen arya?' Gendry asked

'You can still smell the burning bodies and that is where your head is at?' sandor questioned him.

'I just want to thank her-'

'oh im sure you do.' Sandor grumbled.

'Leave him be.' Odie demanded. 'so what, we lived, let the boy live!' Odie teased.

'it's not about that-' gendry said

'Of course it's about that the dead or dead you're not.' Sandor reminded him.

'Go find arya, I'm sure shes lurking somewhere.' Odie told him. Gendry got up to find arya but was stopped by the queen.

'Gendry... thats right isnt it?' dany asked.

'Here we go.' Odie muttered. 'another one of her power plays. Trying to show she is the boss...' sandor shushed her. last thing he needed was for this dragon lady to decide to burn his Odie to ash.

'Yes your grace' gendry said turning to her.

'Your Robert Baratheons son...' he nodded 'you realize he took my family's throne and tried to have me murdered right?'

'I did not know he was my father until after he was dead' gendry told her.

'Yes. He is dead. His brothers are too, so who is Lord of storms end now?' she questioned.

'I don't know your grace' gendry admitted he hadn't thought about it.

'Does anyone? I think you should be the lord of storms end.' Dany told him

'I can't be. Im a bastard' he told her

'No you are lord gendry baretheon the lawful son of Robert Baratheon because that is what I have made you,' she told him and he stood speechless

'To the Lord Gendry Baratheon of storms End' Davos said and everyone stood up raising a glass to him

'Fitting reward for a hero' Tyrion told her 'clever giving him that position.'

'See you're not the only one that's clever' Daenerys told him.

++++++++

'To the dragon queen!' tormond yelled.

'To Odetta Clegane the hero of winterfell!' dany countered rising a glass to her. her words said kindness but her face held a bitter venom as she looked at Odetta. But Odies sour mood changed the instant Jon wrapped his arms around her.

'You tell your brother the news?' Jon asked kissing her cheek as he sat down next to her.

'what news?' sandor grumbled through a mouthful.

'Odetta,' jon kissed her cheek again making her blush. 'has agreed to marry me.'

'I get to come to this wedding right?' Sandor grumbled drinking down his ale.

'Most people would say congradulations.' Odie reminded him.

'You were a little shit and didn't let me walk you down the ailse the first time.' Sandor grumbled and odie slapped at his arm.

'You are big shit. You know that?' she countered laughing.

'I'm coming to this one or I kill Snow myself.' Sandor told her.

'I wouldn't have it any other way.' Odie assured him. Sandor looked over jon with distaste but odie slapped his arm again and sandor turned back to his food. 'You two are going to be brothers.' Odie added and jon nearly choked on his bread. Odie pat his back.

'Welcome to the family, we are all a bunch of cunts.' Sandor told him. Odie kicked his shin. 'especially this one.' He teased.

'Rude. I'm unintiving you if you can't be nice.' Odie teased.

'Alright, shes the best of us, but I think you already knew that.' sandor agreed. 'Too many fucking starks,' sandor grumbled as sansa sat across from them.

'you don't look happy,' sansa said sitting opposite of sandor.

'There is only One thing that could make me happy.' Sandor told sansa.

'What is that?'

'None of your fucking business...' sansa stared at him. 'before you couldn't look at me, not you can't stop staring.' Sandor grumbled as odie leaned into him. A smile curved on his face.

'That was a long time ago' sansa admitted.

'It certainly was... heard you were broken and heard you were broken in rough.' He told her.

'And he got what he deserved I gave it to him.' sansa told him

'How?'

'Hounds' she told him and sandor grinned. Clegane's sigil was a hound.

'It was awesome.' Odie agreed. 'I even said how much you would have liked it. Torn apart by hounds!' Odie said laughing open mouthed remembering the pain that crossed ramsey's smug face when he knew it was over.

'You've changed a little bird' Sandor told her 'none of it would've happened if you left Kings Landing with me no little finger no Ramsey none of it' sandor reminded her.

'Without Ramsey and little finger I would've stayed a little bird all my life' she told him getting up and walking away.

'Where the fuck you going?' Sandor grumbled as Jon pulled Odie away.

'I am assuming scandalous acts that I don't want to discuss with my brother...' odie said with a smirk as she allowed jon to lead her away.