You Wish

'Puppies!' Odetta declared, having grown up in the kennels she was very fond of dogs. She missed not having any here.

'Direwolves' bran corrected as she knelt before him, petting the pup. She stood up looking at six puppies being brought in.

'Sorry. Direwolves.' Odetta said hugging bran to her his back against her. Bran and Rickon loved odetta and she adored Bran and rickon.

'One for each stark child.' theon announced

'So we don't get one?' Odetta teased theon

'You and I can keep each other warm at night,' theon suggested

'You wish.' odetta said patting his cheek as she moved to jons little white pup.

'You're right, I do.' theon said waggling his eyebrows at her she rolled her eyes in response.

'The runt.' jon said as she pet its soft fur.

'No, he's going to be big and strong.' Odetta told him.

Sansa named her pup, Lady, Robb's was Grey Wind, Rickon was Shaggy Dog, Bran named his Summer, Arya wanted something original so she picked Nymeria, and Jon's was Ghost.

'You have become a daughter to me, I'm sorry there were not more pups.' Ned told Odetta.

'I am to marry robb, I will adopt grey wind, silly name though,' odetta told him 'and take care of him as my own.' Odetta assured.

'You are such a sweet girl.' Ned said hugging her close.

'I am aren't I?' She teased. 'Grey come here boy.' She called and the puppy bound through the snow colliding into her. 'See? Already listens to me.' Odie said sweetly picking up grey. 'Hi handsome.' Ned kissed her forehead before heading off. He didn't understand how her father could let odetta go. She was kind and caring but she was skilled. So skilled. With a blade and bow. Her older brother the hound having taught her to defend herself well. He knew that fathers sent their daughters off but he couldn't imagine giving up Odetta, not even for Tywin Lannisters request.

++++++

'Why is your mother dead set on us looking pretty for the King?' Jon asked as their faces were shaved clean their hair cut nicely.

'It's for the queen I bet.' Theon said

'I hear the prince is a right royal prick.' Robb added

'Well don't you boys look fine.' Odie said sauntering in

'You're not supposed to be in here.' Theon told her, trying to flex his shirtless body for her but she didn't spare him a second glance.

'Says who? I run this place don't you know.' she teased hugging Jon from behind as Robb was being shaved.

'what do you think?' Jon remarked looking down at her. She ran her hands over his face.

'A clean-shaven face makes you all look so much younger... if it weren't for your height I would think you were as old is Bran,' she teased, 'such baby faces.' Jon scooped her up flipping her over making her shriek with laughter. Gray came in hearing Odies voice and jumped up on jon colliding both Jon and odie to the ground. Robb pushed away from the chair offering Odie a hand but she was tangled up in jon and Jon savored every second. Grey jumped playfully on them, kissing at Odies face as Robb got her up. The pups had grown a lot, they were well trained and all adored Odie but of course they did, she had grown up with dogs. She knew how to train them, she helped all the starks and Jon train the pups. Bonding with each and every wolf.

'are you excited for the royals to get here?' theon questioned as robb wrapped her up in his arms.

'I'm excited to see my brother.' She corrected. It had been 6 long years and she missed him dearly, but she didn't have long to wait now, they would be here any day now.