96. Falling

Tyrion went to see if his family had survived. If they had escaped like he hoped but he saw jaimes golden hand sticking out from under the rubble. He pulled the bricks aside to see his brother and his sister dead underneath. He knew cersei was awful. But he wept for his family anyways.

Tyrion walked back through Kings Landing walked through the Capital to see all the chared dead people their bodies scattered everywhere little fires still burning all the damage Daenerys had done.

The Dothraki cheered as Daenerys flew overhead but Jon was furious, he should have listened to his family, now deanerys had burned a city to the ground, all its people and all its establishments, gone... The city had surrendered and she burned them all to the ground innocent or guilty they all died burned to nothing, any survivors were killed by the unsullied or Dothraki.

Jon ran as fast as he could ducking under soldiers as they fought mercilessly. He shouted out for her, his eyes scanning the dead just in case.

"ODETTA!" he shouted but then he heard the echo of grunts and screams. He ran looking up the crumbling steps to see sandor panting for breath he saw Odie, she was charging, she was falling. Jon stumbled up the steps as he lost sight of her. when he got to the landing he saw Sandor slipping over the edge. Jon looked over the ledge to see Odie holding to sandors hand for dear life as Gregors hand dug deeper into Odies leg, blood oozed from her leg and she cried out in pain as she was being pulled apart from both directions.

"Help me boy!" sandor barked. Jon looked around grabbing a heavy piece of rubble dropping it down on Gregors head but he didn't released Odie. She cried out. Odie's arm popping out of its socket as sandor tried to keep her upright. She panted for breath as a piece of the building was protruding into her, blood gushed down her waist.

'Let. Me. Go.' She whimpered.

"NO!" sandor told her, tears fell down his own face as she cried out, Gregor showed no signs of letting go. 'You keep fighting damnit.' Sandor demanded as he tried to reach her other hand. Again jon threw down rubble and blades hitting Gregor lodging into him but Gregors grip on odie only got tighter, she sobbed out.

'Let me go San.' She begged.

"NO!" sandor told her, he was slipped though, slipping over the edge.

'Sandor-'

'NO!' sandor told her. he wasn't letting her die, he wasn't letting her go. He couldn't. 'FIGHT ODIE FIGHT!" Sandor demanded. She sucked in a pain breath taking her opposite leg and smashing it down on Gregor. He grumbled reaching for her other leg, jon threw down a dagger it landed in his mouth, Odie kicked him again lodging the blade deeper in his throat, Gregor struggled pulling at it.

"FIGHT!" Sandor begged, it took all the strength she had to kick Gregor one last time a cry of pain escaped her lips as gregors grip loosened and he fell to the firey depths below. Sandor pulled her up cradling his sister to him as she sobbed in pain and relief.

'You idiot.' Sandor mumbled kissing her head. Jon didn't have any words he hugged her as she sat in sandors arms, broken and bleeding. Jon held her face in his hands.

'She b-burned kings landing...' Odie told him.

'I should have listened to you, to sansa and arya and bran. I should have listened.' Jon told her. 'But none of that would have mattered if you died.' Jon told her, kissing her. 'Don't ever leave me.'

'I'm gonna marry you Jon snow, you are stuck with me forever.' Odie told him.