Prove you wrong

6 years later

Odetta fell asleep in robbs lap his arms wrapped around her a blazing fire before them. After a long day of training and then riding Odetta's chest rose and fell heavily. Jon watched from afar. He knew it was wrong to want odetta for himself that she had been engaged to robb for years not but still seeing them together hurt. He knew that odetta loved him and not robb yet their stolen kisses were kept secret hidden while odetta could in the common room robbs arms wrapped around his kisses on her neck right for anyone to see. It was sickening. But jon couldn't look away. He tried but he couldn't. Robb got all the girls but the only girl jon ever wanted was already betrothed and jon had to watch them fall in love right before his eyes.

'Hey,' robb said catching jons attention, Jon swallowed the lump in his throat. 'Are you OK? You look a bit pale snow,' Robb remarked.

'yeah, yeah,' he said unconvincingly 'totally fine... Just a bit... Hungry so I think I'll pop by the kitchen get a snack.'

'Great idea can you bring me back one? I can't really move.' Robb said with a smile gesturing to Odetta in his arms as if Jon hadn't noticed her.

'Yeah sure.' jon said trying to hold back the bitter edge to his voice. 'I'll be right back.' Jon sluggishly made his way to the kitchen finding some crisps he filled a bowl bringing it back to the common room. Odetta was still sleeping when jon sat down next to them. Robb took a crisp taking a bite

'You picked the nosiest snack in the world.' robb informed him chewing it up trying to be quiet. Odetta buried her face in robbs chest adjusting in his lap. 'Gods she is beautiful.'

'Yes she is.' Jon agreed. 'You are a lucky man robb.'

'That I am.' Robb agreed. 'Did you hear the king and his family are coming? Sansa is so excited to meet the prince. Maybe that means the hound is coming,' robb noted. 'Odetta would be happy to see her brother again. 'Jons eyes focused on odie as she wrapped her arms around robb tighter while she slept a smile curved robbs face.

'I cant wait to make her mine,' robb whispered kissing the top of her head. It was clear to jon that robb loved her but odetta made it clear to jon that she loved jon.

'You got lucky.' jon remarked popping another crisp in his mouth. Robb glanced over at jon, Robb's fingers in her hair as she curled deeper into him. Robb loved her. You could see it in his eyes. 'You could have gotten some prissy lady with a big nose and didn't swear like it was a regular part of her vocabulary.' Jon remarked. Odetta growing up with sandor and gregor had a nasty tongue to which she tried to keep to a minimum around the girls and their younger brothers but around them...

'My angel with a filthy mouth.' robb added with a grin.

'You could have been matched with someone dull a simpleton with no desires but a proper title,' jon informed him.

'Odetta is far from simple.' Robb added.

'She is brilliant,' jon remarked.

'She is brilliant,' Robb agreed 'and witty and gorgeous so gorgeous and skilled. Her wielding that sword I never thought a woman with a weapon was sexy until her.' Jon had to agree. Most of the woman jon met were like sansa. Focused on the lady like qualities and left the fighting to the men but training with odie and seeing that fire in her eyes when she was winning. She was always winning.

'One of these days I'm going to win,' robb remarked and jon laughed.

'That's highly unlikely,' jon told him his eyes drifting back to a peaceful odetta. Robb laid back staring up at the ceiling the fire still crackling before them as he pulled odetta closer.

'It's not my fault she was trained by the hound for years!' robb told him.

'What 6 years with her brother training her and another 6 with us? You are never going to beat her.' Jon told him confidently

'Want to make a wager on that?' Robb countered looking over at him.

'You have nothing to offer that I want.' Jon told him. Except the one thing he wouldn't dare risk losing. Not that ned or anyone would agree to a transfer of marriage engagement.

'Come on. I bet you...'

'I would win because odetta rarely loses against me and I'm sorry brother but I am better than you.' Jon added

'He's right you know,' odie said and robb looked down at her. Odies eyes still closed but a smile on her face.

'Ease dropping much?' Robb questioned as she opened her eyes sitting up her gaze went to jon as robb wrapped his arms around her again.

'Talk and eat quieter if you don't want to be heard.' Odie suggested sweetly. 'But jon is right. He's better than you and I am better than him.' Odie boasted

'And modest too add that to the list,' jon teased

'What list?' Odie questioned smiling between them.

'Reasons why you are too good for robb,' Jon told her simply.

'Obviously,' odie said standing up the boys followed suit. 'It's late, I'm tired, I'll see you in the morning.' she kissed both their cheeks before walking off. Jon noticed the way her eyes dared him to come and get her.

'Night Odetta.' Robb called after her she smiled back at them before disappearing.

'You're wrong.' robb informed jon as they headed to their rooms as well

'About what?'

'I do have something you want.' Robb said vaguely as he approached his room.

'What's that?' jon questioned.

'Odetta.' Robb said leaving jon alone in the darkened hall.

'Prove you wrong.' Jon hissed quietly walking down to odettas room he pushed open the door and she was sitting on the bed waiting for him a smile on her lips as he bared the door.

Lips molding together as odie pulled him to her he crawled up onto the bed. Her back arched away from the mattress as his hands wandered her body pulling at her night dress

Jon grasped the hem of her dress and lifted it up and over her head, she didn't fight it, lifting her arms up to help the removal process, his eyes ran up her long slender torso, she had such a small grabbable waist. Then his eyes moved up to her pert bare breasts, perfectly round. He ran his hands from her hips up the sides of her body, her skin was soft, supple, beautiful. He gripped her waist and moved her slowly craving every inch of her but he stopped. Pulling away from her, Odie's lips chased after him.

'Jon.' she moaned wrapping her legs around him.

'I love you but you are not mine to love.' jon told her.

'I love you. I want you.' odie told him. 'Please.' He kissed her again long and deep until she was panting for breath biting at her lip she watched him settle in next to her.

'Goodnight Odetta.' he said kissing her again as her naked body curled into him. He knew this wouldn't last. It couldn't. that they were only hurting each other by tormenting one another like this. Craving what could never happen. She was to be married to his brother. After she bled. But what if she didn't? What if she never bled and robb was forced to find someone else? Odetta could be his. He didn't mind if she was barren. His mind raced with possibilities how he and odie could work but he lacked the confidence that any of his ideas would work. Odetta would bleed. She would marry robb. One day she would be a lovely lady of winterfell. She would never be his.