95. Until forever ends

Sandor, Odie and arya walked into a crumbling capital.

'Go home girl the fire will get her or one of the Dothraki, maybe that dragon will eat her.' sandor told arya. 'either way she's dead and you will be dead too if you don't get out of here.'

'I am going to kill her' arya told him.

'Do you think you wanted revenge a long time? I've been wanting it all my life it's all I care about, that and protecting Odie. And we both know Odetta is a stubborn fool, a brave idiot she is,' sandor informed them. 'I need to kill him so I can move on.' But arya wasn't listening she tried to walk past him but he grabbed her arm. 'look at me. Look at me!' he demanded 'you wanna be like me? You come with me you die here' he told her and he walked away to find his brother.

'thank you sandor,' arya said hugging Odie before running out.

'you too odie.' Sandor told her.

'nope.' Odie told him taking confident steps forward. 'you and me.'

'fucking hell. I always knew Gregor would be the death of you, odie.' Sandor grumbled.

'hes not killing us. He won't. We kill him and then go home.'

'Hello big brother' the mountain was protecting the queen his red eyes looked back at her as Cersei demanded he stay by her side.

'Gregor.' Odie challenged. She needed the confidence of that idiot five year old that thought she was tough enough to take Gregor down.

'Ser Gregor I command you' cersei said, 'stay by my side.'

'Obey your queen sir Gregor' Cersei's Hand demanded.

He smashed Cerseis Hand against the wall killing him cersei quickly walked past sandor alone down the steps. Sandor lowed down to Odie, she gripped her blade confidently moving up the steps as the building crumbled around them, fires raged out around them, brick by brick the building crumbled. Sandor moved slowly up the steps to his brother, before locking eyes with Odie.

'Always and forever.' She reminded him. 'Until forever ends.' She added before attacking Gregor, stabbing at him, as Sandor swung his sword Gregor caught it in his hand, sandor got the helmet off his brother knocking it off with his sword. Odie slide under Gregors legs, slicing at his hamstrings, Gregor stumbled but he didn't fall. The rage in his red eyes beat down on Odie.

'Yeah that's you... That's what you've always been' Sandor said his face, his whole head was disgusting like a zombie red eyes and black veins, monster. Truly what he had always been now the rest of the world could see it to.

Greogr kicked Odie, she went flying into a crumbling wall but she pulled herself back up. Sandor looked to her she wiped as the blood running down her forehead. She spit the blood from her mouth nodding to sandor.

The building was crumbling around them but they didn't care they needed to settle this once and for all. Sandor stabbed his sword through Gregor completely but he still did not fall Gregor slammed sandor back rolling him down the stairs. Sandor panted for breath as Gregor pulled the blade from his stomach. He was not a man, he was a monster. A scarred and evil monster. Odie stabbed her dagger into his throat but Gregor picked her up by the throat squeezing the life out of her. Odie choked out for breath stabbing uselessly as sandor got up charging into Gregor, Greogr dropped Odie and she crumbled to the ground. Choking and gasping for air as Gregor seemed unfazed by their attacks. Sandor sliced at Gregors arm and chest but Gregor picked sandor up and slammed him down. Punch after punch hit after hit sandor was getting weaker and weaker as his brother didn't seem to be wavering at all.

Gregor had sandor by the throat, sandor kept stabbing him over and over again.

'Fucking die' Sandor screamed laughing as his brother wouldn't die.

But Gregor started to gouge out Sandors eyes sandor screamed as he plunge the dagger at gregors face, the fucker still wouldn't go down though. As gregor pulled the blade from his face dropping sandor to the ground panting. Odie charged at a disoriented Gregor he stumbled tripping on the rubble, Gregor grabbed Odie pulling her down with him. Sandor screamed as odie went over lunging for her as she disappeared.