51. I am the KING

Joffrey was at the small council meeting. Smiling widely practically bouncing with joy when tyrion arrived.

'Killed a few puppies today?' Tyrion question sitting down, at the opposite end.

'Show him show him' Joffrey said excitedly master pycelle handed over the note but it slipped from his fingers

'Apologies my Lord, old hands.' Tyrion bent over snatching it off the ground reading through the note

'Rosalyn caught a fine fat trout her brothers gave her a pair of wolf pelts for her wedding signed Walder Frey... Is that bad poetry or is it supposed to mean something?' Tyrion questioned

'Robb stark is dead,' Joffrey said 'killed him and his bitch mother.' He turned his attention to master, 'a man was sent to kill his wife as well!' Joffrey exclaimed 'she will already be dead! Pyeclle, write back to Lord Frey tell him thank you for his service and command him to send Robb starks head I'm going to serve it to Sansa at my wedding feast!'

'Your Grace lady Sansa is your aunt by marriage.' Varys reminded him.

'A joke.' Cersei said 'Joffrey did not mean it.'

'Yes I did' he told his mother 'I'm going to have it served to sansa at my wedding feast.' Joffrey informed

'No.' Tyrion declared. 'she is no longer yours to torment.'

'Everyone is mine to torment' Joffrey corrected 'you do well to remember that you little monster.'

'Oh monster.' Tyrion said 'perhaps you should speak to me more softly then... monsters are dangerous and just now kings are dying like flies.' The room went silent as everyone turn to Joffrey. Joffrey turned to his grandfather.

'I could have your tongue out for saying that.'

'Let him make his peace,' tywin told him 'he's a bitter little man.'

'Lord Tyrion should apologize immediately,' Pycelle said 'it is unacceptable disrespectful and in very bad taste.'

'I am the king!' Joffrey yelled