Tywin

Sandor woke to feet in his face. He grabbed odies little feet tickling them she let out a mix between a groan and a squeal trying to pull her toes free but sandor held to them.

'San-dooooor!' she moaned out

'What are your feet doing on the pillow?' Sandor countered she smiled over at him

'You think i like your feet by my face?' she retorted

'Im not the one turning the wrong ways at night.' sandor reminded her she just smiled flopping back around. 'How the fuck did you end up over there?' She just shrugged snuggling into him. 'I'm training you again today. You're little and quick on your feet but just cause im training you doesnt mean you go up against gregor.' Sandor reminded her

'He starts it.' Odie told him defiantly.

'And hes gonna finish it peanut. Look at you.' Sandor told her. 'His one arm is bigger than you.'

'Thats not true!' Odie said defensively

'If he got his hands on you odie-'

'Thats why you are training me so he will quake in his boots when he sees me coming.' odie declared and sandor laughed.

'You want gregor quaking in his boots at the sight of your sweet little self?' Sandor chuckled. This girl was going to get herself killed. Brave idiot that she was.

++++

But train he did and odie was determined, every time she got knocked down she popped right back up. Every cut and scrape only made her fight harder. She wasn't able to beat sandor, not even close but years after year sandor kept training her, Gregor kept threatening her and Odie would demand a dual. Gregor would happily march forward ready to snap her neck but sandor would always pull her away.

'No.' sandor told back of them. their father didn't care. Didn't care for Odetta, or sandor, but Gregor was the priceless firstborn. He could do no wrong. So Odie and sandor stuck together. 'No!' Sandor growled at Odie. 'You are such a b-'

'Brave idiot.' Odie answered ' I know I know.' He pulled her to him. One of these days he wasn't going to be here and Gregor was going to hurt Odie, sandor couldn't allow that. but despite his own threats made at Gregor, Gregor knew he was bigger and better than both of his siblings, Sandor didn't intimidate him and Odie sure as hell didn't make him quake in his boots.

Odie was cleaning the kennels one morning when Tywin Lannister caught her eye.

'who are you?' he questioned approaching her.

'Odetta Clegane.' She gave an awkward curtsey before adding ' my lord.'

'Clegane...' he hummed looking her over, she clutched tight to her broom her eyes drifting to sandor across the way, tending to his horse. 'Korge Cleganes daughter?' tywin questioned.

'Yes, my lord.' She had never, not once spoken to Tywin Lannister or his children in all her years living at the Rock. Tywins children had moved to the capital, his daughter, Cersei married off to the new king, Jaime, cersei's twin became kings guard for the new king defending his sister. Odie thought that really honorable, he wanted to stay with his sister, protect her even if that meant giving up his claims. She thought if she ever was sent away that sandor was sure to follow her. the littlest, Tyrion, he was sent to the capital as well. Odie didn't really know why besides the fact that Tywin didn't seem to like his youngest. Odie had meet Tyrion a few times when he was bringing in some questionable woman before he was sent away. he was nice, offered her sweets in return for her silence.

'how old are you?' tywin questioned.

'almost ten.' She told her confused. 'm-my lord...' She knew that tywins wife had died giving birth to Tyrion but surely he didn't want her, she was a child, of a small house, sweeping and cleaning the kennels. Panic suddenly filled her and she wanted Sandor, she looked to him but he was focused on brushing out Stranger, burs stuck in his fur. Her eyes pleaded and her mind shouted for him to see her.

'Interesting... any marriage prospects?' tywin questioned and odie went pale. Dear Gods, she couldn't breathe. Finally Sandor noticed her. her jaw moving but no words coming out, he ran to her keeping a hand on her tiny waist as her legs gave out.

'my lord?' sandor questioned.

'The brother?' tywin questioned.

'yes my lord,' sandor agreed, odie turned burying her face in sandor chest. He held tight to her. he wasn't above punching Lord Lannister if he hurt his sister.

'Does your sister have an marriage prospects in her future?' tywin questioned again.

'marriage?' sandor questioned incredulously. 'no, she's just a child.' Sandor told him. Tywin nodded.

'pleasure to meet you Odetta.' Tywin said before walking away.

'what the fuck was that?' sandor questioned dropping to his knees.

'I don't know. I don't know.' Odie said hugging him tight.

'he didn't hurt you did he? Touch you?' sandor questioned running a gentle hand through her hair.

'no, no, he just... you don't think he wants to marry me do you?' odie questioned pathetically.

'I...' sandor turned back to see tywin watching them from afar. 'no, I wont let that happen.' Sandor assured her. but what Tywin Lannister wanted he tended to get.