80. Resemblance

'How many people live here? In kings landing?

"A million perhaps.' Tyrion told him

"That's more people than in the entire north, why would anyone wanna live like that? cramped that way?' Jon asked, his gaze going back to Odie at the back of the line with her brother and the white walker.

'There's more work in the city and brothels are far superior.' Tyrion told him.

'Letting the dragons roam free around the city will be a problem' Mormont said

'I always thought it was a funny joke an arena for children to play fight is now the most dangerous place on the earth.' Tyrion remarked as they made their way to Cersei.

'I think it still is'

'Welcome lords and ladies, your friends arrived before you,' Bronn pointed the Brienne of tarth, representative from Winterfell. 'I've been sent to bring you all to the meeting.' Bronn said, the Dothraki men went ahead.

'Pleasant surprise and an unpleasant situation' tyrion told Podrick

'It's nice to see you my Lord.' Podrick said

"I see you are supporting the enemy though' Tyrion joked.

'I am glad you are alive' podrick told him.

'Come on you can suck his magic cock later.' Bronn told him

'What's in there?' one of the guards asked Sandor as he stood closest to the cage.

'Don't fucking touch it!' sandor snapped.

'I thought you were dead' brienne of tarth said to sandor.

'Not yet you came pretty close though.' He told her not looking at her.

'YOU BITCH!" Odie shouted lunging at Brienne, a smirk crossed sandors face as he held her back. If sandor couldn't take the giant women he didn't think his baby sister could. 'When I asked you if you saw Sandor you told me you just passed by! You forget to mention that you left him for dead!" Odie snapped viciously at her.

'Would you have treated me any different than you are now if I told you then?' Brienne asked calmly.

'Yes.' Odie told her. 'I would have killed you at Winterfell.' Odie said confidently, Brienne didn't think she would be intimidated by such a petite girl but her eyes were filled with rage, also that Sandor was having a hard time keeping Odie from lunging at Brienne.

'I was only trying to protect Arya.' Brienne said looking to sandor he looked good for a previously dead man.

'You and me both'

'She is alive, Arya.' Brienne corrected

'Where?' sandor questioned

'Winterfell.' Odie answered.

'Who's protecting her if your here?'

'The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way.' Brienne corrected.

'It won't be me' Sandor told her as he marched away from Brienne. Odie shot her a glare as sandor kept a firm grip on her.

'Let me kill her.' Odie declared.

'if I couldn't take her you think you could?' he countered.

'Yes.' Odie said simply and sandor laughed.

'You are probably right.' He agreed as Odie shot Brienne another wicked glare.

++++++

'Here we are strangers at black waters bay. Strange place for a reunion'

'It is my lord' Podrick agreed.

'I don't think I am anyone's Lord anymore Podrick'

'I'm sure your new queen will be happy to restore your lordship if she makes it to the throne.' Bronn offered

'Remember my offer Bronn whatever they're paying you I will pay you double.' Tyrion reminded him

'Don't worry about me I'm looking after myself I'm doing just fine.' He told Tyrion.

'You put yourself at risk doing this meeting' Tyrion told him as they walked the long journey to the arena.

'I put yourself at risk, I put your head on the line for this meeting, cersei, she doesn't care about me. however, now thanks to me she got two traitor heads coming right through her door she can chop them off the moment she gets tired all thanks to Bronn of the fucking black water!' Bronn called out 'I'm looking out for myself.' He told tyrion

'It's good to see you again' Tyrion told him

'Yeah you too....' Bronn agreed. 'Hey whos that with the hound? He finally find a woman that would put up with his piss poor attitude and ugly mug?' Tyrions eyes drifted back to the Cleganes.

'No, Bronn that is Odetta Cleange, his sister.'

'Pretty little thing,' Bronn went on, 'I don't see the resemblance-' but then Bronn saw the scowl Odie gave Brienne. "oh I see it.' Tyrion chuckled.

"She is certainly something else.'