78. Cranky Bitch holding strong

'You look cold sweetheart, I could warm ya up.' Tormund suggested waggling his eyebrows, sandor shot him a glare as jon pulled odie closer.

Odie couldn't feel her legs, her teeth were chattering, every time she breathed her skin felt like it was being chewed on by a horde of piranhas. And yet, she found the strength to roll her eyes. At least the cranky Clegane bitch inside her heart was holding strong. Odie buried her face in jons neck. She didn't know how they were going to get out of this but at least they were going to be together. He wouldn't die alone like Robb had.

'When you killed the white walker almost all the dead that followed it fell... why?' Mormont asked jon

'Maybe he was the one that turned them?' jon pondered, running his hands along Odies back, holding her close as she breathed him in her lips grazing his neck.

'Maybe if we go for the walkers we will stand a chance?' mormont suggested

'No we need to take him with us, we need to take him to dragon stone Daenerys is our only chance.' Jon pointed to the captured white walker.

'There is another chance if we kill him if we kill the knight king we killed them all.' Odie suggested, pointing out, seeing him standing tall above his army. He rode his walker horse, staring down at them threateningly, all without saying a word, he was quite possibly more terrifying than Gregor. But if five year old Odetta could challenge Gregor then Odie now shouldn't have any problems fighting this KING.

'I know that look.' Sandor grumbled holding Odie back, she hadn't noticed that she had started stepping closer and closer, away from their secure spot. 'No!' sandor told her. 'He's not Gregor. You are not fighting him.' Sandor told her, a firm grip on her arm she looked back at the King. 'Odetta.' Sandor warned forcing her to look him. A rough hand on her chin, Odie's eyes met sandors. 'No.' Odie nodded 'I need to hear you say it.' Sandor told her and she chuckled. 'I mean it Odie.'

'I wont attack today... unless provoked.' Odie told him and sandor rolled his eyes holding her to him. Her back to him his arms wrapped around her chest keeping her from doing anything stupid.

'The Lord brought you back, the Lord brought me back, did he do it to watch his freeze to death?' Beric asked jon.

'Careful Beric you lost your priest this is your last life' Sandor told him.

'The lord of light will guide us-' beric always the faithful servant.

'Everyone I've ever met has been a cunt. I don't see why the Lord of light would be any different.' Sandor told him, they stare down the night king he stood on the top perched high about everyone else watching them, waiting to attack.

'I mean not everyone...' odie added, 'but most.' She agreed, sandor smiled kissing the top of her head and letting her go back to jon. Jon peppered her face with kisses. Sandor watched them for a moment before he started throwing stones at the White Walkers, he hit one in the face. Sandor was happy his sister was happy. Finally got the guy. sandor remembered the last time he saw Odie she was pining over Jon and he was headed to the wall. Then she was married to Robb... now she was back with Jon, her first love. He always wanted the best for his sister and he hated leaving her with the starks, he hated it even more when this war started and he was moons away from being able to protect her. but here she was, alive, smiling, that same fire in her eyes when she was ready for a fight against someone that would be able to knock her out with one punch.

'Dumb cunt' Sandor said throwing another stone the walker stood unfazed as it hit his face, bouncing onto the ice. Sandor threw another stone but it stayed on the surface on the ice, the ice didn't break, the walkers noticed. 'oh fuck' he said as the walkers started to move closer to him a single white walker walking across the ice and then more started to walk seeing it was safe their swords and boots dragging across the ground.

"Sandor!' Odie declared spinning around in a circle, they were coming at them from all sides. 'It was an honor facing death with you once again.' Odie told them as they prepared for the worst. Swords and daggers and hammers and axes all being swung through the air all killing the white walkers Beric set his sword aflame again slicing them through the heart or their lack of heart. They were getting closer there was too many of them they were gonna die, too damn many. Odie and Sandor swung blades slicing them down but they kept coming. For every walker they bashed in, sent crumbling to the waters below another hundred seemed to approaching. Closer and closer they got the harder they swung the harder they fight the smaller their little island of sanctuary became. The white walkers were getting the upper hand crashing down on top of them.

'Fall back' Jon shouted 'fall back' but where were they to fall back to? They were surrounded.

Tormund was being toppled. White walkers fell into a hole in the ice and where trying to drag him under. He screamed out reaching out as he was pulled down. Odie jumped down swinging mercilessly as Sandor saved him, pulling him back up and then pulling Odie closer as the walkers kept advancing. They lost a few men pulled under by the walkers eating them alive, their screams echoing as they were torn apart. They were going to die. Their spot of safety was gone. Odie looked hopelessly to sandor and then jon. Her face pinched as she swung time and time again. But it was useless. She cried out as she kept swinging, and swinging, they were going to die...