89. Always been yours

Scars // Sandor Clegane is up!!!

'That's what death is, isn't it? forgetting... Forgotten... If we forget who we are where we come from we are not men anymore.' Sam told them 'just animals. your memories don't come from books, your stories are not just stories...'

'we gotta take out the night king.'

' he can find me.' bran said. 'His mark is always on me,' Bran said showing them the burns on his arms from when he was grabbed in a vision. Odie knelt before Bran running her hands along the burns.

'What happened?' she murmured as Jon spoke up.

'We will put you in the crypt where it's safest.' Jon told Bran

'No we have to draw him out or his army kills us all. I will wait for him in the woods for him.' Bran told them.

'You want to use yourself as a bait?' Odie asked incredulously shaking her head vigorously. "no, you are not doing that.'

'We're not leaving you alone out there.' Arya added.

'Detta I have to.' Bran told her.

' 'I'll stay with him,' theon said 'with the iron born. I took this castle from you once, let me defend you now.'

'We will hold off the rest of them for the rest as we can' Davos said

'Ser Davos and I will be on the top to give you the signal went to light the trench' tyrion told them. 'Tyrion no, you are-' Odie began but dany spoke up silencing her.

'Ser Davos is perfectly capable of waving a torch on his own, you will be in the crypt.' Daenerys told Tyrion. Tyrion glanced to Odie, she was nodding in agreement.

'Your grace I have fought before I can do it again, along with the men and women risking their lives.' Tyrion reminded her

'There are thousands of them and only one of you. You cannot fight as well as they can, but you can think better than any of them... you're here because of your mind if you survive, if we survive I will need it.' Daenerys told him. Begrudgingly he nodded.

'The dragon should give us an edge in the field' Davos went on

'If they are in the field they are not protecting Bran, we need to be near him not so near the night King won't come.' Jon said

'Has anyone ever tried to kill him?'

'No one has ever tried' Bran told them

'We are all going to die!' Tormund said 'but at least we died together,' he winked at Brienne.

'Let's get some rest,' Jon instructed 'Your grace' Jon said to dany before, looking to Odie she was focused on Bran, Jon made a quick exit. Annoyed dany followed after him but he slammed the door, baring it shut before she could get to him.

+++++++

When Odie came to the door to find it locked a sudden panic filled her, her heart started to race as she pulled at the door but jon opened it, fully dressed and pulled her to him locking it behind her.

'why was the-' but he kissed her, silencing her thought and her worries.

'I love you. Only you.'

'whats wrong?' odie questioned but he kissed her again. 'Jon? You can talk to me.'

'I just learned something and i... I just need you here with me, to remind myself that I'm...' but his words drifted off.

'that you are what?' odie questioned.

'that I'm doing the right thing. That I'm the man for this job...' he suggested. 'that I'm not-'

'Honey, honey, honey.' Odie held him to her as his mind raced. He was the last male Targaryen. He was the rightful ruler of the throne. He couldn't tell her. it would put her in danger. Odie had a big mouth and she had way to much courage against the everything and everyone. But he felt himself relax, taking a deep breath as his breathing synchronized with hers. 'you are the man for the job. I have seen you lead at the wall, against Ramsey, you are the man for this. I'm not following Daenerys,' Odie reminded him, bring his face up to her, holding his face in her hands. 'I'm following you.'

+++++++

Sandor was sitting on the wall when arya approached he offered her a drink she took it sitting down next to him. Silence filled the air.

'You never used to shut up and now you just sit there like a mute?' Sandor asked

'I guess I've changed' she said 'What are you doing up here?'

'What's it look like?' sandor questioned .

'No I mean what are you doing up here? you join the brotherhood, you fought at the wall with Jon and now you're here, why? When was the last time you thought for anyone but yourself?' arya snapped.

'I fought for you didn't I?' He asked taking back his ale and taking a sip, 'oh for fucks sake.' There went sandors peace and quiet.

'My lady it is good to see you again' beric said 'I'm sorry for the way we parted' beric told arya. 'The Lord of light has brought us together all the same this is his moment when light-'

'Thoros is not here anymore' Sandor reminded him, 'so I hope you're not about to give a sermon because if you are the Lord of light is going to wonder why he brought you back 19 times just for me to knock you over this wall.' Beric chuckled sitting down across from Sandor. 'Where are you going?' Sandor asked arya as she got up and walked away.

'I'm not spending my final hours with you two shits' she told him.

'Where is little Odetta?' Beric questioned. 'not wanting to spend her time with a grumpy shit like you?' beric teased.

'Making up with her boy.' Sandor supposed.

'I love you.' Jon whispered a hand running down Odie's spine. A shiver went through her spine at his touch. "Daenerys wants me with her-' It was as though Jon could feel Odie roll her eyes as she curled into him. '-for the fight. We have two dragons. I'm going to be on one of them.' jon told her.

'Why do the dragons like you, you think?' odie questioned ignoring the fact that Daenerys would be with him in the air while there was nothing Odie could do to protect him from the ground.

'I... don't know.' Jon lied. He assumed it was his Targaryen bloodline but he wasn't sure. 'I wanted you to know.' Jon told her.

'Be careful. Don't take unnecessary risks for...' her. she wanted to say but couldn't.

'I should be telling you that.' jon told her rolling her over so he could look into her pretty eyes. 'you were the one wanting to march up the night king, then the mountain, you have a tendency to get into trouble.' Jon reminded her as the sirens sounded, the white walkers were approaching.

"we both survive this.' Odie told him.

'Marry me.' Jon told her as they got dressed. Odie dropped her boot, looking back at him. 'Marry me.' he repeated. 'when all this is over. I want you and only you for the rest of my life.' Odie stood speechless as Jon made his way to her. 'Marry me Odetta Clegane.' Jon pleaded his lips grazing hers. She nodded, speechless as he kissed her. there was a bang on the door, notifying them it was time, as though they didn't hear the ruckus outside.

'Yes, yes, I love you Jon.' Odie said kissing him again.

"We both survive this so I can marry you and make you mine.'

'I've always been yours.' Odie corrected.