52. Delicate

When the news of Robb and Catelyns death reached the camps Odies heart broke. But she didnt have a moment to cry as a tear fell down her cheek a soldier a helmet covering his face came barging in. He held an axe in his hands threateningly. His eyes locked on odie and she dove for her blade. The man charged at Odie hacking at her as she moved.

'Why are you doing this?' Odie shouted dodging around the room.

'You were supposed to go with. You were supposed to die too.' The man said. 'I'm cleaning house. The lannsiters send their regards.'

'No.' Odie told him. 'No!' She wasn't a delicate little thing. She was a Clegane. He raised his axe but she got behind him using his own axe to strangle the man pulling back with all her strength the man struggled to pull the axe free his fingers digging into the cool blade trying to breath. Tears fell from odies eyes as the stumbled backwards they both went flying. Panting for breath the man was angry. Fury in his eyes.

'Die bitch!' He shouted odie jumped up seeing an abandoned arrow, she grabbed it as the man charged at her she dove the arrow into his eye. His opposite eye blinked uselessly as he was processing what happened his grip loosened on his axe slipping through his fingers odie grabbed it, swinging the axe up, through his legs, his jaw dropped as he felt the blade cut through his dick, then yanking the axe free she slammed it down bashing him in the head. He crumbled before her.

Odies chest felt heavy as she sunk to the ground. She couldn't stay here. She couldn't. Who knew what was safe and who was being paid by lannisters as she stood wiping away tears. She moved quickly back to her tent packing a bag of food and weapons. Changing out of her dress into something better suited for travel. As she packed she thought. Debating where to go and where would be safe. Bran and rickon were dead. Robb was... sansa and arya were trapped at the capital. Sandor was gone she had no idea where he would go. Jon. Jon was at the wall the wall was safe. She would be safe there. She packed up her horse taking off she had to get as far away as she could from this place. Everyone that knew her face.

She rode long into the night until she couldn't even see her hand in front of her. The cover of darkness was her friend but it kept her from getting farther away. She tied up her horse loosely and curled her cloak around her. And she wept. She wept for her husband and friend. Robb was dead. Grey was probably dead as well. She had lost their baby and now she only had his ring to remember him by. She twirled it on her finger.

'To the king if the north.' Odie said miserably. Crying herself to sleep.