98. Not my queen

The iron throne sat among the rubble. The once enclosed walls gone. Letting the snow in. Daenarys approached her throne. She finally had it. It was hers.

'What about tyrion?' jon questioned

'He conspired against me.' daenerys told him

'Forgive him'

'I can't.' Dany told him confidently, stubbornly.

'You can. Forgive them all and make them see-' jon begged

'I cant hide behind small mercies the world we need-'

'The world we need cannot be ruled by cruel men.' Jon told her.

'It's not easy to see what we've never had... a good world' Daenerys told him

'How would you know?' jon asked

'Because I know what is good.' she told him

'What about everyone else? what about all the other people who think they know what is good?' Jon questioned

'They do not get to choose.' She said pompusly. 'I am the rightful queen I decide what is good.' She informed him. 'Lead with me.' she declared.'Build the New World with me, it has been our destiny from the beginning. When you were just a bastard boy and I was a little girl that could not count to 20! we do this together we break the wheel together!' she told him getting closer and closer. Odie sucked in a pained breath from the door as dany tried to maneuver her way into Jon's heart, odie held her arm, recently popped back into place by sandor, close to her chest, she felt her heart pick up as Dany tried to so elegantly seduce jon to being her king. Odie's Jon. Jon was hers, not Daenerys the murderous tyrants. But still Odie watched soundlessly.

'You are a Queen,' Jon told her and her face shifted from a smile so confident and vicious to anger before stabbing a dagger through her heart. She died in his arms, Jon lowered her to the ground. 'But you are not my queen.' He turned hearing footsteps as a dragon came swooping down, the last remaining dragon.

"JON!" Odie screamed as it opened its mouth blazing fire down melting away the iron throne. Jon moved quickly out of its way, keeping Odie behind them as the dragon picked up Dany and flying away.

Jon spun around running his hands along her arms and face before feeling the sticky blood of her shirt, he lifted it slightly, the bleeding had slowed.

'you were supposed to get yourself patched up.' Jon told her hugging her to him.

'I needed to make sure you were alright.' Odie whispered against him. 'Are you alright?'

'I just killed the queen.' Jon reminded her. 'between the unsullied and the dothraki I think I'm going to lose my head.'

'no.' odie said shaking her head. 'no...' she was the smartest person she knew she could think a way out of this, she loved stories, she could spin a story. She could save him.

'I wish we could sail into the sunset together.' Jon told her.