35. Heads. Spikes. Walls.

'They have my son.' Tywin declared.

'The stark boy appears to be less green than we hoped,' Tyrion said

'I've heard his wolf killed nearly a dozen men and as many horses.'

'Is it true about status of Renley Baratheon?'

'Yes the Bratheon brothers have taken up against us, Jaime captured, his armies scattered it's a catastrophe perhaps we should sue for peace?' Tyrion threw his glass to the ground.

'There's your peace,' he said looking at the broken glass. 'Joffrey made sure of that when he decided to remove Ned starks head, you'll have an easier time drinking from that cup then you will bringing Robb stark to the table now that he's winning in case you hadn't noticed.' Tyrion added.

'I'm told we still have his sisters-'

'The first order of business is ransoming ser Jaime-'

'The truth is we can't afford to look weak we should march at once!'

'No we should return to Castlerly rock to raise-' the men shouted out ideas. None of which Tywin was too fond with.

'They have my son,' Tywin yelled 'get out! All of you!' he waited as they left. 'Not you,' he told Tyrion Again tyrion reached for the wine this time his father poured for him. 'You were right about eddard stark.' Tywin said calmly. 'If he were alive we could've used him to broker a peace with Winterfell and Riverrun which would have given us more time to deal with Roberts brothers but now... Madness. Madness and stupidity. I always thought you were stunted fool,' he admitted 'perhaps I was wrong'

'Half wrong' Tryion told him 'I'm new to strategy but unless we want to be surrounded by three armies it appears we can't stay here.'

'No one will stay here' Tywin told him 'ser Gregor will head out with 500 riders and set the river land on fire from gods eye to the red keep for the rest of us will regroup at harrenhal. You will go to Kings Landing' tywin informed him.

'And do what?' Tyrion questioned.

'Rule. you will serve as hand of the King in my stead you'll bring that boy king to heel and his mother to if needs be and if it gets so much with treason from any of the rest Baelish Varys pycelle...'

'I don't think that's a good idea.' Tyrion told him.

'you will do as you are told. You will bring justice!' tywin demanded.

'Head, spikes, walls. I'm not my uncle.' Tyrion reminded his father.

'You are my son. One more thing you will not take that whore to court do you understand?' Tywin said as he left.