Don't go

'She is going to do great in the north I can already tell she fits right in.' Ned said as the children had a snowball fight rickon and bran followed odie around like a ducklings to their mother.

'I swear to you Stark if anything happens to my little sister I will tear you limb from limb,' sandor warned him.

'Noted. But I assure you I will treat her as my own.' ned told him. Sandor watched Odetta laugh running around in the snow. She was going to do good to hear. She looked happy and free.

'I love my sister more than anyone in the whole world.' Sandor told him. 'You take care of my little odie.' sandor told him

'I promise you I will.' Ned assured him. Ned stuck out a hand sandor shook it before making his way to odetta.

'Come here peanut.' Sandor said hugging her tight.

'Don't go-'

'You look really happy here.' Sandor told her.

'I don't want you to leave!' Odie said suddenly filled with sadness.

'I'm so sorry love.' He kissed her forehead.

'I love you sandor I don't know what I'm going to do without you.' Odie told him sadly.

'I love you Odie,' she cried into him.

'No. No. No.' she sobbed.

'I'll write you all the time. Okay?' Sandor told her.

'The capital won't love you like I do!' Odie told him.

'That's true.' Sandor admitted. 'And these people are never going to love you as much as I do.' Sandor countered.

'Then don't go.' Odie pleaded.

'Oh peanut,' she kissed both his cheeks. 'Always and forever. No matter how far apart we are. Always and forever.'

'Always and forever,' she agreed and he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Odie didn't much feel like playing in the snow once sandor left. She stayed in her new room at winterfell for three days before Ned coaxed her out. Bran and rickon came running up to her hugging her tight but even their little faces smiling up at her couldn't improve her mood.

But day after day she got into the rhythm of winterfell, trying to distract herself from her impending future.